This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Multi award winning, super stylish hotel bar and brasserie on Newcastle's stunning waterfront. Some great river views with the celebrated Millennium Bridge on the doorstep. Relax in our striking individually designed rooms, cable tv, great amenities and interesting art.
Then enjoy our busy buzzy Brasserie and Bar, serving great French cooking and fantastic wines or pamper and tone your mind, body and spirit, in our fitness and treatments boutique, Le Petit Spa. The Rooms are an oasis of calm amid the bustle of a great city. Individually designed rooms many using a rich pallet navy and cream, or red, black and cream, all with the complete set of Malmaison ingredients. Great beds, big beds, slinky light, real bathrooms, power showers, cable TV, personal bars, drinks you'll want to drink, serious wines, naughty nibbles, vroom room service, interesting art, two line phones, data ports exclusive toiletries. Stunning Brasserie and Bar, combining light and style, French in structure, reflective of contemporary tastes, serious about wine and the best of produce.
Showing Saturday 4 July 2015 to Sunday 5 July 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Massage
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 17/09/2012 to 31/12/2022 - Extra beds and cots must be confirmed with the hotel prior to arrival. Charges apply Group bookings of 6 or more rooms will be subject to the hotel's group terms and conditions and will be contracted The LateRooms.com rates for Malmaison Newcastle in Newcastle upon Tyne are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet