- Very Good
- 115 guest reviews
"Room very small, basic and a bit shabby. Good choice at breakfast and overall fare value for money...."
"We have stayed at the Willow Bank Hotel several times now, they are consistently friendly helpful. They are the best value hotel in the area..."
"Room was a little dated but overall couldn't not fault our stay, the transport links in to the city centre were amazing. Would stay again..."
"Hotel staff very helpful. Rooms were nice reception and bar areas comfortable. Rest of hotel tired with noisy floorboards...."
"I arrived late in the evening so didn't have much to do other than go to bed and have breakfast in the morning. The bar was shut when I got..."
About the hotel
~~NEW FOR 2014 - Our fully refurbished Gallery Restaurant and Enigma Bar and Lounge~~ With smiling, friendly staff, free Wi-Fi throughout, ample secured parking and selected rates including our Fantastic Full English & Continental Breakfast, the Best Western Willow Bank is an ideal base for your visit to Manchester. Ideally located just 3 miles (10mins) South of the city centre along the Oxford Road Corridor, we are just a short drive from a host of popular attractions - Old Trafford, The Ethiad, The Aquatics Centre and the MEN arena to name a few. Frequent and numerous buses from just outside the front door make journeys around the major city simple.
The main University Campus', the Christie Hospital and Manchesters Childrens, Dental and University Hospitals are all within easy reach of the Hotel. Manchester International Airport is just a fifteen minute drive away.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Games Console, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for BEST WESTERN Willow Bank Hotel in Manchester are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
BEST WESTERN Willow Bank Hotel
Room very small, basic and a bit shabby.
Good choice at breakfast and overall fare value for money.
We have stayed at the Willow Bank Hotel several times now, they are consistently friendly helpful.
They are the best value hotel in the area as we have tried others and have come back to Willow Bank. The food is fantastic and reasonably priced. The rooms are comfortable and clean. I would highly recommend this hotel