- 7 guest reviews
"The room was booked the week before. described as executive room mmm!! you only managed to walk around the bottom of the bed as the dressing..."
"We were delighted on arrival at 1pm to find our room was ready as my husband's health dictates that he sleep in the afternoon. However, the..."
"a very nice hotel though the noise from the M25 was annoying, and the grounds were small. the impression given is that it had grounds to wal..."
"We had one of those unfortunate experiences when not just one thing goes wrong but many!! However the customer service we received was secon..."
"We stayed overnight between trips to the RHS garden at Wisley and the Hampton Court Flower Show. We chose the hotel because it was handily p..."
About the hotel
Set in green Surrey countryside, Woodlands Park is the perfect retreat. Originally built in 1885, today the hotel is fully refurbished to the highest standard yet retaining much of its Victorian Grandeur. Oak panelled rooms and numerous antiques take visitors back to an age of style and sophistication.
Ideally located close to Leatherhead, Guildford, Heathrow & Gatwick. The hotel is conveniently close to the M25 and only 25 miles from London. Nearby attractions include Thorpe Park, Chessington World of Adventures, Hampton Court Palace & RHS Wisley gardens. The hotel has a reputation for excellent and imaginative cuisine and fine wines. The Oak Room has two AA rosettes in recognition of its quality. For a more relaxed and informal setting, but equally as indulgent, Bensons Restaurant offers contemporary food in a comfortable setting. A range of elegant ensuite bedrooms offer a combination of traditional and modern luxuries, including plasma screen TV's, free high speed Internet access, DVD players, tea & coffee making facilities and luxury toiletries, perfect for pure indulgence and relaxation. Carparking is available free of charge.
Showing Saturday 25 April 2015 to Sunday 26 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 12/01/2015 to 25/01/2015 - Please be aware that our lift is out of service due to essential maintenance repairs until 26th January. During this time, access to the bedroom floors will only be available via stairs. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
Horrific stay at this hotel would never book to stay again or even recommend to anybody in an emergency filthy rooms bathrooms overall rotten furniture bad experience altogether
ex oldfolks home
the exterior and reception area are attractive .the accomodation area is average hotel style.service was average .asked for wine from wine list at dinner to be told we,ve none left.hotel had about 16 guests and we were allocated a room as far from reception as you could get .why not offer an upgrade to abetter room when a hotel is empty.