About the hotel
Set in green Surrey countryside, Woodlands Park is the perfect retreat. Originally built in 1885, today the hotel is fully refurbished to the highest standard yet retaining much of its Victorian Grandeur. Oak panelled rooms and numerous antiques take visitors back to an age of style and sophistication.
Ideally located close to Leatherhead, Guildford, Heathrow & Gatwick. The hotel is conveniently close to the M25 and only 25 miles from London. Nearby attractions include Thorpe Park, Chessington World of Adventures, Hampton Court Palace & RHS Wisley gardens. The hotel has a reputation for excellent and imaginative cuisine and fine wines. The Oak Room has two AA rosettes in recognition of its quality. For a more relaxed and informal setting, but equally as indulgent, Bensons Restaurant offers contemporary food in a comfortable setting. A range of elegant ensuite bedrooms offer a combination of traditional and modern luxuries, including plasma screen TV's, free high speed Internet access, DVD players, tea & coffee making facilities and luxury toiletries, perfect for pure indulgence and relaxation. Carparking is available free of charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Croquet, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 00:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Perhaps they gave me a poor room?
Most things were OK about the hotel, the table service in the restaurant was good in the evening, portions rather mean at breakfast, bar staff a bit strange..
reception staff a bit over-attentive to a conversation i was having with a friend. The room was clean but really badly organised, it was an add-on attic space i suppose, air conditioning was essential but noisy, the room was roasting hot without it. Poor bathroom design, nice fit and finish marred by wear and tear (broken floor tiles for instance) worst designed bath i have yet seen in a hotel. (it was short and deep with an intrusive marble rim.. you couldn't design a less comfortable edifice) magnificent building. nowhere near as much grounds as it claimed, probably 2 accessible acres not 18.. unless they were oveer the road. all in all average, expensive ( perhaps not for this part of Surrey) would be reluctant to stay again as I felt that the staff were a bit nosey.
Horrific stay at this hotel would never book to stay again or even recommend to anybody in an emergency filthy rooms bathrooms overall rotten furniture bad experience altogether