- 2 guest reviews
"Old buildings have creaky floors which is quaint, but the room smelt a little musty. The room was hot, despite the thermostat being right do..."
"Stayed for one night as local meeting next day. Quick check in and well spaced room. Visited the pool/spa which was very relaxing. Club sand..."
About the hotel
Nutfield Priory is an idyllic country mansion with breathtaking views of the Sussex and Surrey countryside. Conveniently located close to Gatwick Airport, Caterham, Redhill, Crawley & Reigate. It is also within easy reach of the centre of London as well as attractions like Hever Castle, Chartwell National Trust, Chessington World of Adventures, Thorpe Park, Legoland, the RHS Gardens at Wisley and Lingfield and Epsom Race course.
Our fully refurbished ensuite bedrooms comes complete with wide screen TV, DVD and CD player and FREE WI-FI. The renowned restaurant (2 AA rosettes) is a destination within its own right. Due to the popularity of the Restaurant please ensure you book in advance of arrival. Alternatively, visit the Priory Health Club a short stroll from the hotel and take a dip in the pool or have a workout in the Gym. Or, if you want to take life at a more leisurely pace, you can enjoy a selection of health and beauty treatments to truly invigorate mind as well as body. Due to high demand it is recommended that you book any Spa treatments in advance.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Squash Courts , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
50% would recommend it to a friend
Grand but needs work
Old buildings have creaky floors which is quaint, but the room smelt a little musty.
The room was hot, despite the thermostat being right down. The air conditioning fans outside the window made it noisy to open the window, and the shower temperature oscillated between scalding and freezing. There were just four little sachets of milk for tea and coffee in the room which is just two each. There is a fabulous view from the breakfast room which redeemed the hotel enough for us to think it was pretty nice after all, but being presented with someone else's £77 unsigned bar bill charged to my room on checkout just wrecked it. Of course they removed it without question, but sorry Nutfield Priory - you must try harder. We never got to the spa, and I don't think we will now.
Fantastic customer service
Stayed for one night as local meeting next day.
Quick check in and well spaced room. Visited the pool/spa which was very relaxing. Club sandwich in the bar was good. Barman very helpful, sourcing a paper etc. breakfast really filling and excellent service. All in all very relaxing and pleasant stay. Well done.