- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Visited this hotel with my elderly mother, who occasionally needs to use a wheelchair. The hotel is adapted very well for wheelchairs with g..."
"The hotel and grounds were beautiful. Although the plug in the bathroom was broken and heating wouldn't switch on. The problems were resolve..."
About the hotel
In the heart of Sussex, this magnificent Georgian Palladian mansion is set in 312 acres of superb parkland yet conveniently located only 24 miles from Gatwick Airport and 60 miles from Heathrow. With easy access to the M25 and London. All bedrooms have been carefully designed to blend Georgian stylingw ith todays more contemporary comforts, with unique feature rooms and classic rooms, all with flat screen TV, DVD and CD player and high screen internet.
All ensuite with deep bath and complimentary luxury toiletries. The Dining Room has become a food destination in its own right offering the finest in regional and seasonal flavours. Regular special culinary events are held such as the Sunday Pudding Society Luncheon - please call the hotel for details. Enjoy nearby places of interest such as Brighton and Eastbourne only 20 miles away, Tunbridge Wells, Haywards heath, East Grinstead and Lewes all on the hotels doorstep. Local attractions include Battle Abbey, Penshurst Place & Gardens, Seven Sisters, Sheffield Park Gardens and Bluebell Railway. PLEASE NOTE BUXTED PARK IS A VERY POPULAR VENUE FOR WEDDINGS AND CELEBRATIONS. IF YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT IF THESE MAY AFFECT YOUR STAY OR WOULD LIKE DETAILS ON EVENTS AT BUXTED PARK, PLEASE CONTACT LATEROOMS ON UK: 0844 774 1001 International: +44 (0) 844 774 1001 PRIOR TO RESERVING YOUR ROOM.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Porter
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Visited this hotel with my elderly mother, who occasionally needs to use a wheelchair.
The hotel is adapted very well for wheelchairs with ground floor rooms
available. All staff very welcoming and ready to help, without being intrusive
or overbearing, Food absolutely wonderful. Very small niggle, we would have liked breakfast in the
Orangery on the Sunday morning but due to a flight of stairs where unable to enjoy
this lovely room. Discovered a lift was available on the Monday
morning, this was not pointed out to us on the Sunday.
Excellent stay at hotel
The hotel and grounds were beautiful.
Although the plug in the bathroom was broken and heating wouldn't switch on. The problems were resolved but not quickly. Also the fire alarm went off in the middle of the night. It was a false alarm.