- 53 guest reviews
"Clean room with comfortable bed and an absolute bargain for a single-night stay, no complaints - hotel is a bit shabby but staff couldn't ha..."
"Very cheap deal on a single room when staying over for work. Room itself pretty rundown - and cold, though I used the two freestanding elect..."
"Carpet was extremely dirty with dark stains all over and curtains were covered in paint. Air conditioning didn't work and the cups and teapo..."
"When we stayed, husband and wife with granddaughter,most guests were workmen but did not affect our stay...."
"Was great. Was better than my sisters hotel up the road and they paid double the price! Always come back here...."
About the hotel
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to the Russell Court Hotel, Bournemouth. We welcome visitors the whole year round with its facilities and experience to cater for the variety of needs each season brings. The Hotel is close to Bournemouth town centre and within easy reach of the resort's beautiful sand beaches, major shops, theatre's, cinemas, casino and Bournemouth International centre.
We have a restaurant, bar, ballroom, 60 ensuite bedrooms, large car and coach park in forecourt, WiFi in all areas. Whether your stay is just for a few days or a longer period, you can be sure to have a very warm welcome at the Russell Court Hotel. Cooked or Continental Breakfast is available to add as an extra after you choose your room. It is Hotel policy not to accept single sex parties on Friday & Saturday (including stag and hen parties). The Hotel reserves the right to decline bookings at check-in which may have been made individually and/or separately but are part of a group. The property does not accept cash and payment must be made using a valid credit or debit card. If card details of a third party are used for the rooms, the property will require an email from the third party authorising the property to take the payment from their card. Photo ID of the guest will required on arrival. A security deposit is required on arrival. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out. We charge a car parking fee of £5. 00 per car per day (Van £10. 00). Wi-Fi is chargeable £5. 00 for 8 hours usage time; We do not accept 1 night bookings on Saturdays (minimum 2 nights stay). We are a non-smoking Hotel
Showing Monday 2 May 2016 to Tuesday 3 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 21/03/2012 to 31/03/2021 - Car Parking charges £5.00 per day & Van Parking £ 10.00 per day. A security deposit is required on arrival. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
55% would recommend it to a friend
Russell Court Hotel
Very noise area, little car parking.
Be very careful when booking this hotel - we was caught out where it shows prices as (price for 2) for a double room.
This is NOT the case and I had to pay a further £35.00 on arrival after already having paid £69.00. I did get a confirmation but trusted it to say what I thought I had booked - my mistake for not checking it but still prices are misleading. Over £100 for a room that had a black in the grout in the shower, stains on the carpet, lights that didn't work and ill fitting curtains. Felt completely ripped off and won't be going back!