- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Really enjoyed our stay. The staff and the owner were wonderful. Would definitely recommend to everybody...."
"Our room was a little small and there was no window in the bathroom. All good apart from that, thank you...."
"Overall a good experience. Staff very friendly and accommodating ...."
"The Woodlands is a lovely hotel with beautiful rooms. Staff were helpful when we saw them, although this wasn't often. It is central to both..."
"The staff were always helpful and friendly. Breakfast was superb. A little more shelf space would have been appreciated...."
About the hotel
In Windermere, just a short stroll from the lake and Bowness, Woodlands offers free Wi-Fi, free parking and luxurious, 5-star accommodation in boutique-style rooms. In the heart of the beautiful Lake District, Woodlands is just a short walk from Lake Windermere and the shops, bars and cafes of Bowness. The World of Beatrix Potter is just 15 minutes away, and Windermere Golf Club is a 5 minute drive.
All of the stylish en suite rooms feature designer beds, LCD flat-screen TVs and luxurious toiletries from the White Company. Some rooms have four-poster beds. A full English breakfast is served each morning and includes fresh, local produce. The bar serves a range of drinks, including freshly ground Italian coffee and organic wine.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Sauna , Steam Rooms , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
92% would recommend it to a friend
Windermere Short Stay
Really enjoyed our stay.
The staff and the owner were wonderful. Would definitely recommend to everybody.
Our Woodlands stay
Our room was a little small and there was no window in the bathroom.
All good apart from that, thank you.