- 46 guest reviews
"Nice stay,central for the town centre,bathroom could do with an upgrade,but will stay again,..."
"Was an enjoyable stay however the room was a little disappointing on the cleanliness. It smelt damp on entry and while in the bathroom I saw..."
"Bit tatty but room warm and clean, water hot and bed comfortable. Near city centre and plenty of parking. Staff friendly...."
"Similar to the French Campanile "motel" style. Good value for money - free wifi, decent cheap meals in bar, excellent value breakfast, frien..."
"A very pleasant stay ,with very friendly staff,Belinda on reception is very nice and always chatty. Only thing that let the Hotel down was a..."
About the hotel
The Campanile Hull is conveniently located in the Centre of Hull and close to both the Quayside and the City's bars and clubs. The chalet style accommodation offers a relaxing stay to all guests, all 47 bedrooms have duvets, telephone, TV with Digital Free view channels and all are en-suite. The hotel also offers FREE on-site car parking to residents and customers.
The Campanile Bistro & Bar, open from 12pm until late offers great food throughout the day and evening and with our Chef's dish of Day the menu offers something to suit everyone's taste. WiFi access is charged at £3. 00 per 24 hours.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
In desperate need of total revamp.
In my opinion this 'hotel" is more of a cheap motel, the bedrooms facing the main road. Whilst the room itself was clean, it was her dark and run down. The outside of the hotel bedrooms are clad in wood which was rotting.and water was dripping from one of the upper rooms. There is a hotel next door - try there!
Nice stay,central for the town centre,bathroom could do with an upgrade,but will stay again,