- Very Good
- 64 guest reviews
"The Campanile is conveniently located on the north-west corner of the very heart of Hull a short walk from the railway station. This means t..."
"Ideal for us, good for a night or two...."
"A pleasant stay, the room was clean but could do with a bit of updating and a spot of redecorating but it was good value for the price we pa..."
"Stayed for one night with my wife. We were in the area to visit a horse show the following morning, so we didn't want anything fancy, just a..."
"I travel to Hull on regular occasions for work with a client of mine. The Campanile is a decent, basic hotel in a good location. The prices..."
About the hotel
The Campanile Hull is conveniently located in the Centre of Hull and close to both the Quayside and the City's bars and clubs. The chalet style accommodation offers a relaxing stay to all guests, all 47 bedrooms have duvets, telephone, TV with Digital Free view channels and all are en-suite. The hotel also offers FREE on-site car parking to residents and customers.
The Campanile Bistro & Bar, open from 12pm until late offers great food throughout the day and evening and with our Chef's dish of Day the menu offers something to suit everyone's taste. WiFi access is charged at £3. 00 per 24 hours.
Showing Sunday 30 August 2015 to Monday 31 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Motel-style accommodation with excellent Hull location
The Campanile is conveniently located on the north-west corner of the very heart of Hull a short walk from the railway station.
This means that just about anywhere you wish to visit in the city centre is a walk away. Staff are very friendly and helpful with advice about the city. Although the hotel is arranged and run like an American motel (there is even a diner facility that will remind you of many a US road trip), the rooms are not as large as across the Pond, but more than adequate if you want somewhere simply to crash out in while enjoying everything that Hull has to offer (and Hull has much more to offer than its many detractors allege). I would certainly stay at the Campanile again, partly for the staff, partly for its location, partly for its value for money, partly for its off-street free parking and partly because a multiracial area is not far way where interesting dining experiences exist that provide an alternative to the city centre. Oh yes: Old Town Hull has some of the best and most beautiful pubs in England.
Fortunately we were only staying one night.
The room was dingy, the bathroom was not the cleanest, the taps of the bath moved dangerously when using the shower. The hairdryer glowed red hot, the kettle lead was falling out of the kettle exposing the wires. (we mentioned these last two things to reception as we considered them a real risk - can only hope they were dealt with). We took the continental breakfast which we very, very basic and processed. Nothing fresh. The whole hotel seems to require a refurbishment. Everywhere seems dark an unappealing.