- Very Good
- 47 guest reviews
"We were looking for a last minute break - a 4 star hotel with spa, in a central location - not too far to drive and not too expensive and fo..."
"Only thing that let it down was dinner drinks took 25 mins to arrive at start..."
"Overall a great hotel and location for travelling on the M5 corridor. Hotel rooms are good quality and the restaurant food is a very high st..."
"On arrival there was a large chocolate bag on the floor behind the chair so still within easy view not even hidden away. The sink drain hole..."
"I was not impressed with the room I received when buying the executive room. When I got there and saw my room I had to go back to reception..."
About the hotel
The Hallmark Hotel Gloucester is fantastically located for exploring the Cotswolds-perfect for visiting the chic town of Gloucester and also the spa town of Cheltenham Coupled with its picturesque view of the Robinswood Hill this unique setting offers access to the Gloucester Golf Course and Gloucester Ski Centre and has a nature reserve on its doorstep The Gateway to the Cotswolds only 2 miles from Gloucester city centre and 5 minutes from the M5 giving you direct links to Cheltenham-Birmingham-Bristol and London and surrounding Cotswolds villages. ****Gold cup festival starts 15th March 2016 until the 18th March 2016**** During this time we are offering: •Late breakfast until 10:30 •A coach to leave the hotel each day of the festival at 11:00 which will be £5 per head and will be on a first come first served basis. •Take away drinks and bacon sandwiches to be available for the coach journeys •A late night buffet to be served up until 02:00.
•Taxi Service will be available from the hotel reception.
Showing Sunday 1 May 2016 to Monday 2 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Last Minute Spa Break
We were looking for a last minute break - a 4 star hotel with spa, in a central location - not too far to drive and not too expensive and found this hotel via the laterooms site.
On arrival there was no one at reception and we had to wait a few minutes before someone came-she did apologise that we had been left alone. Though we had arrived early she checked and the room was ready and so we could go straight to it. Decent sized room. comfortable bed, good hot shower and plenty of tea/coffee with the added bonus of 2 dunking bars that were replenished every day. Breakfast we self service, ran out of Weetabix on the 2nd day and some of the hot food was luke warm but that is to be expected with that type of breakfast where food is kept in containers. Nice little danish pastries and the toaster worked okay. Did not go to the restaurant apart from breakfast. Had pre-booked the 30 min basic massage as that was the only thing available side-by-side. This was nice with the pleasant surprise of discount for being hotel guests. The pool was tropical heat, no piped music and enough seats - though busier on Saturday. Hot tub was hot. Nice to have towelling robe/slippers included in the price of the room so could just wander down from the room and not have to bother changing. The lockers had keys on chains but had not realised there was no number on it until in the pool so spent a little time trying to remember the number of the locker-felt it would be much better if the locker key had the number on it. On return one night we found our electronic swipes did not work but the lady at reception quickly re-did it and that was fine. Did ask for some fresh milk instead of the UHT but they had run out and said they would get some to us - we never did get that- still the UHT was not bad. Over all it wasn't a bad experience ,and gave us a break and enabled us to visit Gloucester easily.
Hotel was excellent !
Only thing that let it down was dinner drinks took 25 mins to arrive at start