- 1 guest reviews
"Close to city center. Three stop with Metro 6 min or 40 min nice walking to Carlo Bridge. Easy to go with Metro and bus to the airport, 45 m..."
About the hotel
The best kept secret in an affluent area of Vinohrady 10 minutes away from the historical centre of Prague. Delightful family run hotel suitable for business and pleasure with plenty of bars and restaurants on your doorstep. Efficient and reliable public transport provides easy 24hour access to all historical attractions.
The elegant building of hotel Anna was constructed in the years 1892-1895 as a combination of neo classic facade and Art Nouveau interiors. Until 1948 the building served as an upscale residential property. During the next 53 years continued as a residential building, fortunately without being affected by the destructive construction policy of those times. As from 1993, after a total reconstruction and adopting the name Anna (named after the mother of the first owner) the property started its new career as a hotel. Since then several improvements took place in order to return to the building its original Art Nouveau interior decoration and secure higher comfort to its customers.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Anna Hotel in Prague is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.60(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice, quiet and clean.
Close to city center.
Three stop with Metro 6 min or 40 min nice walking to Carlo Bridge. Easy to go with Metro and bus to the airport, 45 min. Next time we go to Praha we will for sure stay at this friendly, quite and clean hotel