This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel Anna is the best kept secret in an affluent area of Vinohrady 10 minutes away from the historical centre of Prague. A delightful family run hotel suitable for business or pleasure with plenty of bars and restaurants on its doorstep. Efficient and reliable public transport provides easy 24 hour access to all historical attractions.
The elegant building of hotel Anna was constructed in the years 1892-1895 as a combination of a neo classic facade and Art Nouveau interiors. Until 1948 the building served as an upscale residential property. During the next 53 years continued as a residential building, fortunately without being affected by the destructive construction policy of those times. In 1993, after a total reconstruction and after adopting the name Anna (named after the mother of the first owner) the property started its new career as a hotel. Since then several improvements took place in order to return to the building its original Art Nouveau interior decoration and secure higher comfort to its customers. Rooms are equipped with en suite bathroom (shower/tube, hair dryer, towels, hotel cosmetics) and toilet, double bed or two single beds, LCD television with satellite channels, IDD phone, radio alarm clock and a safe deposit. Wi-fi internet connection is free of charge.
- Air conditioning in rooms , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Anna Hotel in Prague is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.60(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet