- Very Good
- 56 guest reviews
"Reception were polite, informative and helpful despite having to deal with very awkward customer requests what I witnessed on my arrival. Cl..."
"Hotel just on the fringe of weyherby within walking distance of towns facilities and venues. Hotel was clean and the staff were very helpful..."
"Overall a good hotel just needs a bit of TLC. There was a bus tour staying when we were there and restaurant had ran out of quite a few thin..."
"On arrival the staff were very pleasant and friendly, the room quite a trek from reception and possibly one of the smallest I`ve been in. No..."
"Room was adequate but looking a little tired in places, it was clean, but flooring in bathroom and bedroom areas could do with replacing, be..."
About the hotel
The 3 star Mercure Wetherby Hotel is surrounded by specialist shops and tempting tearooms. This Wetherby hotel is 2km from Wetherby Racecourse and 10km from Harewood House. All of the 103 guest rooms enjoy internet access and satellite TV.
The Brasserie and Bar welcome you for fine dining and a relaxing drink, as well as afternoon tea. The 13 meeting rooms are ideal for business or weddings, and can host up to 130 people for a presentation or banquet.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Very good value for money and would happily stay again !
Reception were polite, informative and helpful despite having to deal with very awkward customer requests what I witnessed on my arrival.
Clean room, warm and comfortable beds with an ironing board and hair dryer in the room unlike travel lodge, premier inn, holiday inn and ibis. Breakfast was lovely and crockery was very clean. Couldn't fault it and would stay again.
Mwrcure wetherby Nov 15
Hotel just on the fringe of weyherby within walking distance of towns facilities and venues.
Hotel was clean and the staff were very helpful and pleasant. The restaurant provided a relaxed venue and the service was quick and a quality meal was enjoyed by all. The only area which let the stay down was the bathroom,which could be improved by replacing the mastic sealant around the shower area. Thus was discoloured and unsightly. Other than this it was clean and functional, whilst looking a little tired.