- Very Good
- 89 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel very friendly staff..."
"This was a terrific hotel and the staff where so friendly. They kept my Prosecco glass full for the whole evening at Valentines and complete..."
"From start to finish the staff couldn't do enough for you. A clean, friendly well run hotel..."
"We booked in to the hotel at around 5 00pm and were attended to by pleasant and helpful reception staff. We had requested a room in a quite..."
"The door to our room would not open using the key card and when we enquired about it at the desk, they changed our room without hesitation a..."
About the hotel
Two free drinks are included if you book an executive room for only £15 extra The BEST WESTERN PREMIER Leyland Hotel boasts the finest hotel facilities in the area. Part of the award winning Feathers Group, this stylish hotel offers are homely environment with a team of people that genuinely care that you enjoy your stay with us. 93 bedrooms offer free superfast fibre optic Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, hospitality trays, mini hi fi systems or docking stations.
Preston's leading hotel is ideally situated in a peaceful nook at Junction 28 of the M6, and is the perfect location for an overnight stay, professional conference or meeting or just to get from it all for a night. We are close to Blackpool and Southport and with Liverpool, Manchester and the South Lakes only being 30 minutes away we are in a prime location to explore the beautiful North West of England. If you are visiting on business then we are also ideally located for the Lancashire Business Park, Matrix Business Park, Walton Summit, Bamber Bridge, Buckshaw Village and also Moss Side business park to name but a few. We are equidistant from London and Glasgow so if you are passing then we are the perfect overnight stop. If it leisure that attracts you then take advantage of leisure club which boasts a 12. 5m pool, sauna, steam room spa bath and is free of charge to residents. You can even check out and use for the remainder of the day after departure. Late check can be arranged till 2. 00pm for only an additional £10. 00. Our Four Seasons restaurant has an enviable local reputation for providing top quality locally sourced dishes and has consistently been awarded the "Taste of Lancashire" due to the sourcing and use of regional and seasonal produce. Our J28 bar and lounge serves a wide range of beers, hot drinks and bar snacks and is the perfect place to unwind and shows most major sporting events. Alongside our 93 comfortable and spacious bedrooms, we have a range of modern meeting rooms, ideal for board meetings, training days strategy conferences. For those looking to meet quickly over a coffee then our J28 with ILLY coffee and homemade treats is perfect. The drinks promotion applies to any BED AND BREAKFAST Executive room 7 days per week. Full Terms Apply, contact Hotel. 3 Selected branded drinks available per person per day until 2300 Hours
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Games Console, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for BEST WESTERN PREMIER Leyland Hotel in Preston are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel very friendly staff
Best western Leyland
This was a terrific hotel and the staff where so friendly.
They kept my Prosecco glass full for the whole evening at Valentines and completely free. I've stayed in many hotels but this one for the price range range is truly fantastic. Food top marks