- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Excellent 4 star accommodation, except that the air conditioner was a fan on the desk which did nothing to cool the room from its 29 degree..."
"I booked this room for me and my friend at the last minute as we were attending a family wedding in the evening and we don't live locally to..."
"Very pleasant hotel , The room was maybe a little dark but still clean I reported a light was broken next to the bed and it was fixed straig..."
"The main issue here being that I booked a room through Laterooms and when I arrived at the hotel there was no room that I had booked. I had..."
"I had a very comfortable overnight stay with an excellent breakfast..."
About the hotel
The BEST WESTERN PREMIER Leyland Hotel boasts the finest hotel facilities in the area. Part of the award winning Feathers Group, this stylish hotel offers are homely environment with a team of people that genuinely care that you enjoy your stay with us. 93 bedrooms offer free superfast fibre optic Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, hospitality trays, mini hi fi systems or docking stations.
Preston's leading hotel is ideally situated in a peaceful nook at Junction 28 of the M6, and is the perfect location for an overnight stay, professional conference or meeting or just to get from it all for a night. We are close to Blackpool and Southport and with Liverpool, Manchester and the South Lakes only being 30 minutes away we are in a prime location to explore the beautiful North West of England. If you are visiting on business then we are also ideally located for the Lancashire Business Park, Matrix Business Park, Walton Summit, Bamber Bridge, Buckshaw Village and also Moss Side business park to name but a few. We are equidistant from London and Glasgow so if you are passing then we are the perfect overnight stop.
If it leisure that attracts you then take advantage of leisure club which boasts a 12. 5m pool, sauna, steam room spa bath and is free of charge to residents. You can even check out and use for the remainder of the day after departure. Late check can be arranged till 2. 00pm for only an additional £10. 00.
Our Four Seasons restaurant has an enviable local reputation for providing top quality locally sourced dishes and has consistently been awarded the "Taste of Lancashire" due to the sourcing and use of regional and seasonal produce. Our J28 bar and lounge serves a wide range of beers, hot drinks and bar snacks and is the perfect place to unwind and shows most major sporting events.
Alongside our 93 comfortable and spacious bedrooms, we have a range of modern meeting rooms, ideal for board meetings, training days strategy conferences. For those looking to meet quickly over a coffee then our J28 with ILLY coffee and homemade treats is perfect.
Two free drinks are included if you book an executive room for only £15 extra. The drinks promotion applies to any BED AND BREAKFAST Executive room 7 days per week.
Full Terms Apply, contact Hotel. 3 Selected branded drinks available per person per day until 2300 Hours
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Games Console , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
89% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent 4 star accommodation, except that the air conditioner was a fan on the desk which did nothing to cool the room from its 29 degree temperature.
Room wasn't ready, but we were offered free drinks in the lounge to wait. Beautiful room and excellent customer service.
Last minute booking
I booked this room for me and my friend at the last minute as we were attending a family wedding in the evening and we don't live locally to it.
When we arrived we asked could we extend our check out from 11 til 12 and the staff agreed and gave excellent service. While the hotel does not look much from the out the interior is lovely. Over all it provided everything we needed for our stay. Staff were friendly and the hotel was great.