- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"amazing hotel, staff were great a lovely stay within a brilliant environment..."
"I stayed at this hotel with my boyfriend for Valentine's Day. I was so surprised at how amazing and gorgeous the hotel was especially for th..."
"Very friendly staff, nice rooms and food was very good!..."
"Great accommodation - an improvement on our last stay late last year as they are refurbishing. Will definitely be staying again..."
"Mainly a business hotel so very quiet on day 1 and food service a bit disorganised. Otherwise very comfortable stay in lovely surroundings...."
About the hotel
Find a tranquil sanctuary at the 4 star Mercure Hull Grange Park Hotel, a 19th-century manor house. This Hull hotel is nestled in 12 acres of landscaped gardens. The hotel is a short drive from Hull city centre and Beverley Racecourse.
The 100 stylish rooms all boast complimentary high speed WiFi access and satellite TV. The onsite Brasserie restaurant serves traditional and internationally-inspired cuisine and the onsite Bar is the perfect spot to sit back and relax. You can work out onsite in the hotel fitness centre. There are 12 flexible meeting rooms for up to 450 people.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
amazing hotel, staff were great a lovely stay within a brilliant environment
I stayed at this hotel with my boyfriend for Valentine's Day.
I was so surprised at how amazing and gorgeous the hotel was especially for the price it was. I've paid a lot more money than this to stay in hotels which were horrid so I'm super happy that I made the right choice with this hotel. Such a great value for the suite double room which is very large and also loved how the sauna, gym, swimming pool etc was all inclusive so for only £77 with the biggest luxery room I was gobsmacked.