- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Staff outstanding, very friendly and helpful...."
"Stayed in the Bamburgh suite. Nice spacious accommodation although could do with a fresh coat of paint. Some noise from the street but not t..."
"We stayed for one night recently, and found the hotel very pleasant. As a listed building there is no lift, so be warned. We were on the sec..."
"Value for money..."
About the hotel
Situated in the heart of the historic town of Alnwick, this charming 300 year old coaching inn retains many authentic period features that make it as popular today as it ever was. The White Swan has 56 en-suite bedrooms decorated to an impeccable standard, producing a range of Classic Standard, Classic Superior and Classic Suite rooms with LCD TVs and DVD players. The Hardy's Bistro offers everything from a latte to contemporary cuisine, the hotel offers a superb setting whether you're visiting for a relaxing break or a corporate event.
Oozing character and steeped in history the White Swan offers a unique insight in to life in years gone by subtly combining traditional features with modern life. For example, the ever popular Olympic Suite with its original oak panelling, mirrors, ceiling and stained glass windows, salvaged from the SS Olympic, sister ship of the ill fated Titanic, is a favourite amongst diners who enjoy first class 21st century cuisine in its luxurious surroundings. The Olympic Suite has recently been restored to it's immaculate best offering a little bit of maritime history to your dining experience. The White Swan has its own distinctive charm. The friendly and professional service offered to all, whatever the occasion for their visit, ensures that each guest is given a truly inimitable hotel experience. Just around the corner from the hotel are the entrances to both Alnwick Castle and the Alnwick Garden which now features one of the largest treehouese in the world. Join us for a range of speciality breaks including Titanic, Murder Mystery, and Golf. Contact us now for details of our special spring breaks, summer and autumn breaks.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- CD Player
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
White Swan Hotel
Staff outstanding, very friendly and helpful.