- 13 guest reviews
"The whole experience was one of top quality. I couldn't fault the food or the accommodation. overall customer service. Was 100%..."
"Maften Hall was exceptional value for money...."
"I took my partner here for her 30th birthday and it was beautiful. Could not fault anything. If i was being picky the perhaps the bed may ne..."
"Great hotel with very good service , friendly staff Nothing was too much trouble..."
"We stayed as an Anniversary celebration of 45 years. We travel a great deal in the UK and abroad, have to say this was a great place to stay..."
About the hotel
Matfen Hall is a magnificent, privately owned, country house hotel set in 300 acres of parkland in the heart of rural Northumberland. The hotel has 53 individually decorated bedrooms, award winning & leisure facilities, 27 hole golf course, fine dining restaurant and Go Ape high wire adventure course. Despite its tranquillity, the hotel is within easy reach of Newcastle city centre, Newcastle Airport, the A1 and A69.
Close by are the ruins of UNESCO World Heritage Site Hadrian’s Wall and Northumberland National Park. The stunning Northumberland Coast, North Pennines and Durham are all within easy driving distance.
- Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Jacuzzi
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The whole experience was one of top quality.
I couldn't fault the food or the accommodation. overall customer service. Was 100%
Maften Hall was exceptional value for money.