- 98 guest reviews
"An interesting hotel with some rooms a long walk from pool/reception/restaurant but once you have got the feel for the place this was not a..."
"The mattress needs to be completely replaced and is broken in the middle. It was an extremely uncomfortable night sleep...."
"Hotel was good, staff were great. Been before and will stay again. Will not be booking through LateRooms.com again..."
"Upgraded to the White House - Junior Suite. Biggest room I've ever stayed in. Great room with separate Dining Room and lovely views...."
"Huge, sprawling corporate convention centre, be prepared to walk long distance both indoors and out. Rooms are okay, food is okay, price is..."
About the hotel
A unique conference, events, training and family hotel in Windsor. In picturesque Windsor, lies the historic and unique Beaumont Estate: an inspirational estate offering a leading conference venue, cutting edge meeting rooms, a stunning wedding venue along with a luxurious family hotel, all set in spectacular and extensive grounds. From the self-contained Conference Village to the stunning Chapel, from the vast Hanover Suite to the exclusive White House, this outstanding estate has the space, facilities and technology you need whatever the event.
And with acres of outside space for teambuilding and beautiful grounds and reception rooms for weddings, the Beaumont Estate is simply a stunning venue. Located close to local attractions in both Windsor and London including Legoland,Thorpe Park and Heathroes Terminal 5 the Beaumont Estate is also an ideal base for a short family break or a weekend away in the UK. Please note the Beaumont Bear Club only fully operates during the school Easter and Summer holidays. Outside of these times limited activities will be available. Breakfast can be added to any Room Type for £10pp after clicking BOOK NOW. "It is advisable on check-in to obtain your bedroom number prior to unloading any luggage - This is due to the size of the Hotel. "
Showing Sunday 1 May 2016 to Monday 2 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
A weekend to Windsor
An interesting hotel with some rooms a long walk from pool/reception/restaurant but once you have got the feel for the place this was not a problem The pool was large and pleasant and the food really good.All the staff were very friendly and helpful.The grounds were interesting and when we walked around one evening we saw a deer run right in front of us.
The room was clean and tidy however the bed was extremely uncomfortable and broken.
The mattress needs to be completely replaced and is broken in the middle.
It was an extremely uncomfortable night sleep.