- 109 guest reviews
"Two large weddings in the hotel meant there was a very long wait at reception to check in and reception staff were tired and harassed. The w..."
"This was a beautiful hotel with old world character on the outside (like a real country estate, but very modern on the inside. The staff wer..."
"A lovely room, situated in fabulous surroundings within affordable and easy reach of Windsor..."
"Hotel was lovely, staff where helpful. Bar staff where great it was very busy but they remained calm and proffesional...."
"This hotel is immediately under the Heathrow flight path. The picture advertising Beaumont Estate is the White House. The rooms in the White..."
About the hotel
A unique conference, events, training and family hotel in Windsor. In picturesque Windsor, lies the historic and unique Beaumont Estate: an inspirational estate offering a leading conference venue, cutting edge meeting rooms, a stunning wedding venue along with a luxurious family hotel, all set in spectacular and extensive grounds. From the self-contained Conference Village to the stunning Chapel, from the vast Hanover Suite to the exclusive White House, this outstanding estate has the space, facilities and technology you need whatever the event.
And with acres of outside space for teambuilding and beautiful grounds and reception rooms for weddings, the Beaumont Estate is simply a stunning venue. Located close to local attractions in both Windsor and London including Legoland,Thorpe Park and Heathroes Terminal 5 the Beaumont Estate is also an ideal base for a short family break or a weekend away in the UK. Please note the Beaumont Bear Club only fully operates during the school Easter and Summer holidays. Outside of these times limited activities will be available. Breakfast can be added to any Room Type for £10pp after clicking BOOK NOW.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Beaumont Estate in Windsor are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
Room service never touch my room.
no towels, no pillows, poor.
Two large weddings in the hotel meant there was a very long wait at reception to check in and reception staff were tired and harassed.
The walk to find our room was very long, our key didn't work so there was a long walk back to reception and then back to our room. The lift we only used once - it smelt very bad. We chose to have dinner in the bar as there was no answer to the pizza takeaway service for the room (shame as we thought this a great idea!) and reception staff had put us off eating in the restaurant as they were busy. Happily being fed & watered with lots of other families suddenly at 9.10pm the big screen was switch over by the bar staff to MTV, the bar staff enjoyed this, the rest of us with families found the nakedness, thrush adverts & trailers for Geordie Shores inappropriate. We collected the rest of our pizza & drinks & made a hurried retreat to our room......past wedding guests.....again.