- Very Good
- 61 guest reviews
"Excellent pre-arrival service through emails. Great location and discounted parking (although parking directions slightly incorrect?). Fri..."
"Perfect stay from checking in to checking out. Reception staff funny, friendly and very professional. Room was perfect and comfortable. Bar..."
"As a handy stop-over next to Manchester Piccadilly station you can't fault it. The hotel is in an old building but internally renovated to a..."
"Very helpful & friendly staff...."
"We've stayed at the Abode a few times now and the rooms are stylish and clean, its in a great central location and the staff have always bee..."
About the hotel
ABode Manchester is ideally located in the very heart of the city, just minutes from bustling Piccadilly. The Grade II listed hotel retains the period character of a Victorian cotton merchant's wholesale warehouse. The building, completed in 1898, was designed to impress, with its stylish and decorative front and its splendid walnut staircase with detailed tile and wrought iron work.
Today the period features of the building have been retained, enhanced and complemented by ABode's understated modern British style, comfort and luxury. The hotel offers all the facilities, services and personal touches that ABode guests have come to expect. There are 61 bedrooms, rated Comfortable, Desirable, Enviable and Fabulous. The five Fabulous suites are located on the fifth floor and are truly stunning. Trademark ABode features include Free Wi-Fi, Vi-Spring beds; bathrooms with monsoon showers; luxury toiletries; personal DVD players and state-of-the-art LCD televisions. Fine dining is the heart and soul of every ABode. At ABode Manchester, you can sample delightfully created tapas style dishes in the lower level Champagne and Cocktail Bar. The full Abode experience can be enjoyed in the adjoining Restaurant. On the ground floor there is a AB Café Bar & Grill, offering informal food and drink throughout the day and evening. Whether visiting Manchester for business or pleasure, we hope you will make ABode Manchester your home from home. Group bookings constitute over 6 bedrooms and the hotel may contact you to issue a separate cancellation policy.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Childrens
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/05/2016 to 31/12/2025 - The restaurant is closed on Sundays. Guests booking a Non-refundable rate must ensure the card used at the time of booking is presented on check in or a third party form is required prior to arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent hotel location for Manchester visit
Excellent pre-arrival service through emails.
Great location and discounted parking (although parking directions slightly incorrect?).
Friendly staff and everything you could need to enjoy the city.