- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Good customer service. Single rooms are well designed so adequate for one or two nights but wouldn't want squeeze in any longer. Though smal..."
"Central location near Marble Arch and Bond St tubes. No service issues - Clean and well kept Stayed in a single room which was very compac..."
"Lovely hotel, in a busy area but actually very quiet at night. Room was also excellent, spotless and the bed was extremely comfortable. Mini..."
"Loved the Hotel. Was greeted on arrival by very friendly staff and a glass of iced water which was very welcome. Staff were fantastic, room..."
"Fantastic service, great location, beautiful old building with modern decor interior. Room was OK, slightly small for a suit and needed upda..."
About the hotel
In a quiet corner close to Marble Arch, this boutique hotel is 30 seconds from Oxford Street but feels like a million miles away. A calming, peaceful retreat from the crowds, the hotel’s sleek, contemporary design brings modern chic to an Edwardian listed building. The green expanses of Hyde Park are tantalizingly close.
Tactile fabrics make the rooms deeply comfortable, and Steak & Lobster Marble Arch is just the kind of hip little place you’d expect tucked into a quiet corner off Oxford Street; this is a hidden gem just behind Selfridges and the M&S Superstore with all day dining, making it ideal for taking a break. Our Marble Arch restaurant is located near Hyde Park and manages to be cool and cosy at the same time, with comfy leather chairs and an urban soundtrack to unwind to – a perfect place after a day of extreme shopping to relax with a long cocktail. Our 101 rooms are comfortable, modern and smart, each is ergonomically designed and includes luxury designer furnishings and Sicilian marble bathrooms. Wireless and high-speed Internet access, advanced telephone system, US 110v sockets and Bang and Olufsen televisions are available in all rooms.
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/01/2013 to 31/01/2022 - Government-issued photo identification and a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit are required at check-in. The LateRooms.com rates for Radisson Blu Edwardian, Sussex in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
I've seen bigger cupboards
I honestly didn't believe that type of room existed outside of comedy sketches. But if you can fit a bed in a cupboard then you can charge for it...
Pleasant stay, single rooms are small
Good customer service.
Single rooms are well designed so adequate for one or two nights but wouldn't want squeeze in any longer. Though small room was good value for this location.