- 12 guest reviews
"This hotel is in fabulous location discreetly positioned. Bar staff welcoming and helpful. My husband ordered 2 bottles of beer and barman s..."
"Boutique style hotel that is situated just one road behind Oxford Street but far enough away from the bustle. Close to Marble Arch and Bond..."
"The hotel is in a quiet street well placed for Oxford St and Marble Arch. The "deluxe" room was Ok, with a very comfortable bed and good qua..."
"Very suitable for a one night stay...."
About the hotel
In a quiet corner close to Marble Arch, this boutique hotel is 30 seconds from Oxford Street but feels like a million miles away. A calming, peaceful retreat from the crowds, the hotel’s sleek, contemporary design brings modern chic to an Edwardian listed building. The green expanses of Hyde Park are tantalizingly close.
Tactile fabrics make the rooms deeply comfortable, and Steak & Lobster Marble Arch is just the kind of hip little place you’d expect tucked into a quiet corner off Oxford Street; this is a hidden gem just behind Selfridges and the M&S Superstore with all day dining, making it ideal for taking a break. Our Marble Arch restaurant is located near Hyde Park and manages to be cool and cosy at the same time, with comfy leather chairs and an urban soundtrack to unwind to – a perfect place after a day of extreme shopping to relax with a long cocktail. Our 101 rooms are comfortable, modern and smart, each is ergonomically designed and includes luxury designer furnishings and Sicilian marble bathrooms. Wireless and high-speed Internet access, advanced telephone system, US 110v sockets and Samsung smart televisions are available in all rooms.
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Massage , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/01/2013 to 31/01/2022 - Government-issued photo identification and a credit card pre-authorisation deposit are required at check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Great location, quality and value for money.
This hotel is in fabulous location discreetly positioned.
Bar staff welcoming and helpful. My husband ordered 2 bottles of beer and barman suggested keeping one in the cooler until ready to drink it.
Radisson Blu Edwardian, Sussex