- 70 guest reviews
"I booked this hotel as I was attending an evening event in the city before continuing my journey to London the next day. Everything one expe..."
"Good location for the railway station and to city centre, Staff are friendly and helpful...."
"This was everything we needed for the weekend - reasonably close to the centre of town, good value, clean, quiet, hassle-free. Had a great s..."
"Location to Aston and Birmingham City University very convenient Room smelt of smoke Friendly helpful staff Flexible use of Parking..."
About the hotel
Modern canalside hotel situated 5 minutes drive from the city centre, great for shopping or enjoying the fabulous and diverse nightlife in Birmingham yet quiet enough to relax and enjoy the comfortable bar and bistro. Easy to find from junction 6 of the M6. Closest hotel to Aston Villa FC, 5 minute drive or 20 minute walk, Birmingham City FC, 5 minute drive Aston University, 2 minute drive or 10 minute walk ***WiFi access - £3.
00 per 24 hours*** ***FREE CAR PARK*** *** 26" LCD TV IN EVERY BEDROOM WITH 50 FREEVIEW CHANNELS*** *** SKY SPORTS & ESPN ON 4 LARGE SCREEN TV'S IN LOUNGE & BAR*** Discounted tickets to local attractions available to purchase direct from the hotel. Save money & beat the queues!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
A comfortable, affordable stop-over hotel
I booked this hotel as I was attending an evening event in the city before continuing my journey to London the next day.
Everything one expects in a modern hotel was provided: TV, Ensuite bathroom, double bed, facilities to make tea or coffee. A few details might annoy if you were staying longer: getting the water temperature right with the mixer taps was tricky and the TV mains socket was above head height while the kettle mains socket was behind the TV (!), so plugging in a phone adaptor might be awkward for some visitors - important if, like me, you are relying on the phone's alarm to wake you on time in the morning. Positives: the bed was clean and comfortable, the whole place felt secure and I didn't notice the room temperature which means they have got this spot on. There is a private car park,easily accessed from major roads. I should advise travellers arriving by rail that it is about a half-hour walk from New Street or Moor Street stations. If you are just visiting central Birmingham for a night and stopping over, this is an affordable hotel well worth considering.