- Very Good
- 82 guest reviews
"very good hotel, nice room & great service. Booked quite late so the room was quite expensive but it had everything you'd want. bed was very..."
"Bathroom dated and in need of remodel but very clean and the room clean but in need of refresh decor . Bed extremely comfortable and plenty..."
"Overall, very good accommodation, if a little lacking on extra touches for the the price. Staff were friendly and helpful. The atmosphere an..."
"excellent hotel for the price, would greatly recommend to others. its in a great location for the city centre and taxis are fairly cheap to..."
About the hotel
The Caledonian hotel is located in the heart of Jesmond, a chic and leafy area, only one mile from Newcastle city centre with a vibrant café and bar culture. The hotel itself combines Georgian architecture with a contemporary edge having recently been refurbished. 89 spacious en-suite bedrooms, a fully equipped conference and banqueting centre, and a range of dining options are all available.
Choose from the relaxed ambience of the Billabong Bistro, the lively Billabong Bar or alfresco dining on the heated outdoor terrace. With ample free private parking and easy access to all major transport links, including Newcastle International Airport, the Caledonian Hotel is ideally situated for both the business and leisure traveller.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Caledonian in Newcastle Upon Tyne are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
very good hotel, nice room & great service.
Booked quite late so the room was quite expensive but it had everything you'd want. bed was very comfortable, en-suite bathroom was good, also the tea and biscuits in the room were good quality