- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Our room was very comfortable and roomy and just a couple of blocks from my niece's house...."
"Excellent location, very close to the tube station for getting into the city centre. Lots of eating places close by. The hotel is quiet, cle..."
"I was greeted by reception who were friendly pleasant and very helpful. The room was lovely and bright, big with great decoration and facili..."
"I booked this hotel the same night. Nothing was too much trouble. I travel worldwide with work so have great experience. Not all of them ver..."
"The room was clean and comfortable, with a kettle, tea, coffee and biscuits supplied, an en-suit with a good shower and soap/shower gel also..."
About the hotel
Conveniently located in the heart of Glasgow's fashionable West end and less than 1 mile from the City Centre. The Albion is surrounded by numerous shops, bars, restaurants and bistros and the underground station and bus stops are only 2 minute walk away. PLEASE NOTE CHECK IN IS FROM 1.
30PM LATEST CHECK IN TIME IS 10. 00PM PLEASE NOTE THE ALBION HOTEL DOES NOT ACCEPT STAG/HEN/PARTY BOOKINGS A credit/debit card or cash must be present at time of check in (doesn’t need to be card used to make the reservation). Please note we cannot take payment from a card prior to arrival without the card being present. In this event we can send an online invoice with a link to a online payment gateway so the reservation can be paid prior to arrival. Please contact the hotel for details”.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Our room was very comfortable and roomy and just a couple of blocks from my niece's house.
Very average - nothing special
It's OK but I would not stay for more than overnight.
It is just a place that is not very memorable. Like many rooms in Glasgow it is a bit pricy.