- Very Good
- 73 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel with lovely staff. Not a budget hotel like many of the others I have stayed at. Welcoming feel and communal areas well kept. Cl..."
"It was very nice hotel with Victorian decor very clean, bed comfortable,room good size and bathroom staff very helpful.easy to park nice bar..."
"room looked onto the carpark with no privacy, rooms on the other side had voile cutrains.housekeeing took a dirty towel away and didn't both..."
"Shared a twin room here with my son in May 2015. Lovely hotel, very smart & clean. Large twin room with huge double bed & very adequate sing..."
"Great for a cheap break in Manchester..."
About the hotel
Formerly The Bower Hotel. The Victoria Hotel has something to offer to everybody. Beautiful Gardens, a relaxing bar area, a restaurant that manifests the Victorian heritage of the Hotel and fantastic transport links.
These are just some of the features on offer as standard. Just off Junction 22 off the M60. The Victoria Hotel offers residents a relaxing atmosphere and being only 6 miles away from Manchester City Centre allows for evenings to be spent taking in all the entertainment of our amazing city. The hotel enjoys excellent facilities that can successfully cater for both intimate dining for couples, through to much larger corporate events. There is free WiFi in all public areas and our friendly and professional staff are available to help with all your specific requirements,ensuring your stay at the hotel is a memorable one.
Showing Tuesday 28 July 2015 to Wednesday 29 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel with lovely staff.
Not a budget hotel like many of the others I have stayed at. Welcoming feel and communal areas well kept. Close to bus stops for ease if getting anywhere in Manchester. Only downside was that walls are very thin between rooms.
the Victoria hotel
It was very nice hotel with Victorian decor very clean, bed comfortable,room good size and bathroom staff very helpful.easy to park nice bar area and restaurant,but the food could be better,steak lovely but not very hot also same with sauce,the chips too chunky so bit hard but the staff did give apologies and free drink so that was nice.
Would definitely stay there again .