- Very Good
- 105 guest reviews
"I love this hotel, was put in unsuitable room as disabled and couldn't walk far, changed to another instantly, hotel was extremely supportiv..."
"Good location but rather soulless if travelling alone. Problems on check in as they didn't have my reservation, eventually found it but very..."
"All the basics were provided; comfy bed, clean room & bathroom, complimentary hot drinks in the room and lobby, friendly professional staff,..."
"Lots of large groups in the bar, then restaurant . Add to that the large screen showing football in the bar and not a pleasant place to eat..."
"Would recommend to any one...."
About the hotel
Situated in Staverton just outside Daventry, the De Vere Staverton Park Hotel is set in 140 acres of scenic Northamptonshire countryside. Guests can make use of an indoor leisure complex complete with pool, sauna, steam room and whirlpool spa and a PGA standard 18-hole golf course. Bedrooms are well appointed and each have free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.
All rooms feature a cosy seating area, tea/coffee facilities and a private modern bathroom. Free on-site parking is available. The Steam, Bake and Grill restaurant provides a varied evening menu and full cooked English breakfast in the morning. Guests can also relax in the bar where they can choose from a wide selection of beverages. Northampton and Rugby are within a 25-minute drive.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
I love this hotel, was put in unsuitable room as disabled and couldn't walk far, changed to another instantly, hotel was extremely supportive when I had car trouble, thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, my 4 year old wanted to stay and keeps asking to go back..comprehensive breakfast with welcoming staff, nothing is too much trouble for them, they cater for whatever's needed at the time..check in and out was impressive unlike other hotels no queue when I expected it to be busy, plenty of staff to help..room was very clean and spacious...planning another trip in a few weeks to the same hotel..
Ok stay but very corporate
Good location but rather soulless if travelling alone.
Problems on check in as they didn't have my reservation, eventually found it but very stressful. Poor service at the bar and expensive food. Biggest problem is the very poor phone signal, nothing at all in my room , poor in the public areas so spent my evening in the car park.