- 24 guest reviews
"I booked my room for myself and my teenage son. I booked a double room and was very pleasantly surprised, when we got there, to find ourselv..."
"Great suit, would like to be informed next time it was set up for disabled customers, which meant everything was lower which is great howeve..."
"Had to check out of another hotel for it being disgusting and booked to get in here at 10:30 pm. After talking to the receptionist Sarah she..."
"Basic single room, a little tired looking but very clean and warm. Paid £40 room only and thought this was well worth it. I did eat an eveni..."
About the hotel
The Hillcrest Hotel is situated close to Chester, Manchester and within easy reach of Liverpool and Liverpool Airport. Our modern hotel is in a rural setting with easy access to the M6, M57 and M62. The Hillcrest hotel is ideally located for overnight stops, for those en-route to the Lake District or the South of England as it is close to all motorway networks.
The Hillcrest Hotel in Widnes benefits from a variety of room types, from single to well appointed suites, from twins to Family rooms, perfect for a business or leisure stay in our hotel near Liverpool or Chester. The rooms feature en-suite shower rooms, free WiFi, flat-screen TVs and trouser presses, in addition to tea and coffee making facilities.
The hotel has a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. With three meeting and event rooms, the Hillcrest is a popular choice for weddings, conferences and functions as it is licensed to hold civil wedding ceremonies. The hotel has free parking and free WiFi throughout.
Maritime Bar, a traditional oak beamed pub, serves a wide range of drinks in a nautical setting and is a popular venue with locals.
Cu restaurant at the Hillcrest Hotel, has experienced a sympathetic refurbishment, giving it a stylish and comfortable appearance to our restaurant. The restaurant name ‘Cu’ is derived from the chemical element for copper, this metal is extensively used within the restaurant, adding to the contempary yet warming feel.
Our philosophy is simple: ‘Welcome guests as friends, serve inspiring food and always exceed expectations. ’
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Evening meal was very average not much choice either.
Breakfast was worst, the cooked breakfast was horrible, cheap sausages, rock hard bacon, rubber eggs. Fruit was Ok. I have had a bad stomach since returning from there.
Good value for money
I booked my room for myself and my teenage son.
I booked a double room and was very pleasantly surprised, when we got there, to find ourselves in an upgraded suite. With four poster bed, bed settee and large corner bath. It made a weekend away at my friends 50th nearby, even more special!