- Very Good
- 91 guest reviews
"Everything was excellent, the only fault was a lumpy mattress which meant hardly any sleep. Didn't leave feeling refreshed which is what I h..."
"This is a large property with really spacious rooms. There are large windows and the rooms are inviting. The staff is very helpful and I had..."
"Overnight stay. Room ok. Quiet with window shut from planes. Comfortable. Didn't have evening meal as a private wedding happening which the..."
"The hotel was very pleasant. They rang us in advance to say that there would be a wedding on whilst we were there and offered to put us in a..."
"The staff were very pleasant and helpful, accommodation clean and together if not luxurious. We had a room with double doors to an adjoining..."
About the hotel
Cheadle House is an elegant Victorian home with comforting tones and contemporary furnishings which add to the beauty of this magnificent property. Set in a prime location, only 4 miles from Manchester International Airport and bustling city centre, it is easily accessible via the M60, M56 and the M6 motorways. Cheadle House is the perfect location for exploring picturesque Cheshire, Lancashire, the Lake District and beyond and is the ideal stop for those guests looking for a relaxed and quiet stay in England's Northern countryside.
For those guests interested in leisure activities, a special discounted rate is available to use at David Lloyd located opposite the hotel, check with reception for details. Complimentary Wifi is available throughout the hotel.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- Pets are not allowed
91% would recommend it to a friend
I was under the impression that De Vere are a top quality hotel group.
I now think otherwise. We booked a superior room for a special occasion. As we walked into room first thing that struck us was filthy carpet. We complained and were told no other rooms available. The duty manager then found us an alternative and agreed with our complaint. The second room was better but in our opinion not in executive class, large bed being only upgrade. Thin towels, no gowns, one shampoo/ gel between two guests and a number of maintenance issues being required. Whole hotel seemed "tired" and needed money spending. Being regulat hotel users we are disappointed and won't use De Vere again.
Great except for 1 thing
Everything was excellent, the only fault was a lumpy mattress which meant hardly any sleep.
Didn't leave feeling refreshed which is what I had hoped for, for my onward journey. That aside everything else was perfect.