- Very Good
- 124 guest reviews
"Stayed overnight on a room only basis, before an early morning flight. Corporate hotel, situated on a business park, so quiet on a Sunday ev..."
"I arrived out of hours and the porter was still extremely courteous and helpful. Hotel is large and rooms okay. Could be a really good hotel..."
"Excellent value for money, brilliant customer service clean pleasant room, good food highly recommend...."
"Way better than a premier inn . Quality room with great help yourself coffee machines downstairs...."
"The title says it all! The guys were so friendly, they made my stay fantastic. The price of the room was brilliant also, can't find any faul..."
About the hotel
Cheadle House is an elegant Victorian home with comforting tones and contemporary furnishings which add to the beauty of this magnificent property. Set in a prime location, only 4 miles from Manchester International Airport and bustling city centre, it is easily accessible via the M60, M56 and the M6 motorways. Cheadle House is the perfect location for exploring picturesque Cheshire, Lancashire, the Lake District and beyond and is the ideal stop for those guests looking for a relaxed and quiet stay in England's Northern countryside.
For those guests interested in leisure activities, a special discounted rate is available to use at David Lloyd located opposite the hotel, check with reception for details. Complimentary Wifi is available throughout the hotel.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/12/2013 to 15/12/2013 - The Restaurant and Bar will be closed on the evenings of 13th and 14th December 2013 due to events taking place within the hotel. Breakfast will be served as normal both days. The LateRooms.com rates for De Vere Venues Cheadle House in Cheadle are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Convenient Airport stopover
Stayed overnight on a room only basis, before an early morning flight.
Corporate hotel, situated on a business park, so quiet on a Sunday evening, perfect for a good nights sleep, expect this could be different in the week or when hosting a wedding. Good large car park, receptionist very welcoming and a lobby with complimentary hot drinks. Did not use the bar or restaurant in the hotel, couple of alternative eating options 5 minute walk away, plus a John Lewis & Sainsburys. Rooms fine, discounted rate made this much preferable to other budget hotels available. Ideal for airport stopover or business stay, would definitely stay again at a discounted room rate.
Rather tired, but pleasant enough for business travel.
I arrived out of hours and the porter was still extremely courteous and helpful.
Hotel is large and rooms okay. Could be a really good hotel, but I get the impression it needs a bit of TLC to move up a league.