- Very Good
- 36 guest reviews
"Beautiful hotel in amazing grounds... However, found some items ridiculously expensive. We couldn't get in to the spa, the sauna and steam a..."
"An excellent hotel. Would use again...."
"Booked in a hurry on late rooms. Very nice hotel and attentive staff..."
"Amazing setting, would loe to come back and stay longer so could experience the hotel facilities and the local area. Food is to die for, eve..."
"Lovely location, beautiful hotel and the staff could not have been more helpful or accommodating...."
About the hotel
Down Hall Country House Hotel is a luxurious four star Country House Hotel located on the Hertfordshire - Essex border. Set in a 110 acre estate and features 99 spacious bedrooms, the luxury Eden Spa, the Grill room restaurant, fitness centre with sauna and steam room, opulent lounge with fireplace, tennis courts and conference centre. Down Hall has something to offer to everyone, it is the perfect venue for a romantic weekend away or just a relaxing escape from everyday life.
However long you stay, you will be guaranteed to leave relaxed and refreshed. The hotel is ideally located for Bishop's Stortford, Harlow and London Stansted Airport, offering free wi-fi and overnight car parking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Croquet , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful hotel, just not quite worth the money
Beautiful hotel in amazing grounds...
However, found some items ridiculously expensive. We couldn't get in to the spa, the sauna and steam area were small and was disappointing to find no swimming pool, especially on a lovely warm day. With this in mind I found the price we paid a bit excessive for what we actually received
An excellent hotel.
Would use again.