- 59 guest reviews
"Friendly and welcoming...."
"The Reception staff and greeting was excellent. When I checked and was chatting i mentioned I was there for my husbands birthday. When we ar..."
"Great facilities highly recommended..."
"Great room and price. Fantastic pool & gym. LATE NIGHT NOISE from hotels theme night...."
"The staff were helpful, the room was clean and comfortable, the hotel very good, the breakfast was a let down...."
About the hotel
Village Bury is a great alternative to staying in the City. Conveniently located just off Junction 2 from the M66 and linked directly to Manchester City Centre by the Metrolink. Many attractions are in close proximity such as The Trafford Centre, Chill Factor and the world famous Bury Market.
Village Urban Resorts offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym and spa to relax in; a choice of stylish dining or traditional pub grub; a Starbucks and FREE Car Parking. All rooms are uber chic and include FREE wifi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to an UpperDeck room – the must-have room with genuinely good extras!Velocity Health and Fitness Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Urban Resort Manchester Bury.
Showing Monday 5 October 2015 to Tuesday 6 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note if you pay with a credit card a £2.50 transaction fee will be charged. No fee will be charged if you pay with a debit card. Pet Charge is £15.00 per pet. Health & Fitness fee is £5.00 pp The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
66% would recommend it to a friend
First of all we got to the hotel reception and the receptionist was not very helpful at all, we then got to our room and the lamp was hanging off the wall so we reported it to reception and she said she would send somebody up, but never did.
We also had some friends that stopped over who paid the same amount of money for the stay, their room was much bigger, clean, and it also had a sofa(we didn't), their room was also in a quiet area at night time. Our room was placed at the back of the bar and we did not get a wink of sleep until about 3am because it was very noisy and we could also hear the music from downstairs.
We paid £65 for our stay and we paid an extra £5 to use the leisure facilities, the leisure centre was great!. There is also a restaurant across the road which is lovely.
But I will not be staying here again.
Really enjoyed my stay.
Friendly and welcoming.