- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel. Receptionist a gem, really professional and welcoming. Will certainly return...."
"Can't rate it highly enough - even a deer on the lawn early morning. Lovely room, leisure facilities, bar, food and breakfast...."
"Clean, comfortable, everything provided you could need. Rooms have lovely character and are totally immaculate. Relaxing environment. Would..."
"Grand looking building, full of character and charm. Staff and guests really friendly. We will stay there again...."
"Although the hotel was later in the day hosting a wedding along with other smaller events it still found time to cater for our needs and pre..."
About the hotel
Set in acres of private garden and lush meadowland, Thainstone House Hotel has been lovingly designed to provide superb levels of hospitality. In the very heart of rural Aberdeenshire, you find yourself in an oasis of tranquillity, a majestic Palladian Mansion where you can relax in luxury as our friendly staff make you feel immediately at home. Whilst today Thainstone provides the ultimate in four star luxury, it is impossible to escape its impressive history.
In the 18th Century, the Jacobites put Thainstone to torch, however James Wilson of Thainstone escaped the fire and fled to America, where he later put his name to the American Declaration of Independence. Under new ownership in the 19th Century, the present mansion was redesigned by renowned architect Archibald Simpson, who was responsible for shaping much of the present day city of Aberdeen. Now considered a great property Thainstone enjoys elegant furnishings and restful décor, perfectly complementing the excellent facilities you would expect to find in such a hotel. With many original features and exceptional standards of service Thainstone House Hotel & Spa is renowned for offering 'luxury in the heart of rural Aberdeenshire'.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Receptionist a gem, really professional and welcoming. Will certainly return.
Perfect in every aspect
Can't rate it highly enough - even a deer on the lawn early morning.
Lovely room, leisure facilities, bar, food and breakfast.