- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Beautiful accommodation, excellent staff and quality food. Set with beautiful views over lake Ullswater I would and already have recommend t..."
"A relaxing and comfortable hotel...."
"My partner & I stayed here for 1 night. The setting was beautiful, it was such a shame that the wind & rain were so bad that we could only e..."
"I only stayed here one night but wish I could have stayed longer. The views over breakfast were spectacular, my room was supremely comfortab..."
"No Internet in the rooms something wrong with the cable coming into the hotel but you can get it if you pay, Work that out!! Glass of house..."
About the hotel
Macdonald Leeming House is ideally located for exploring the beautiful Lake District countryside. Set in 22 acres of grand gardens and woodland, this 200-year-old country house hotel boasts direct access to the shores of Ullswater and a private fishing license. Offering exclusive use to large parties, a 1AA Rosette award-winning restaurant, plus a helipad and a dedicated events co-ordinator, this Ullswater hotel is the ideal setting for a romantic wedding.
Only dogs are permitted and only allowed in specific room types. A charge of £15 per night will apply.
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/10/2011 to 31/10/2020 - The card used to book this prepaid rate must be presented to reception on arrival at the hotel. Please note that failure to do so will result in an alternative payment method being required. The LateRooms.com rates for Macdonald Leeming House in Ullswater are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
So enjoyable - Leeming House
Beautiful accommodation, excellent staff and quality food.
Set with beautiful views over lake Ullswater I would and already have recommend this hotel to everyone. I honestly can't fault it.
A relaxing and comfortable hotel.