- 5 guest reviews
"This is a special boutique hotel and we felt that ensuring we had an enjoyable stay which was important to the hotel. The staff were all ver..."
"We cannot praise this hotel enough. Everything was excellent. The food was excellent. The staff and management were excellent. In fact every..."
"A wonderful few days relaxing in a great hotel. I have been visiting this hotel for more than 40 years and have never been disappointed. We..."
"Great rooms. great food, great staff, great views, great big hill! You pay for the view with a steep climb back from the town (take a taxi b..."
"If you want a room with a view then this is a must stay in hotel. You will need to be fit to get up and down the steep path and steps to the..."
About the hotel
La Frégate Hotel combines the charm and character of an 18th Century Manor House with the amenities of a modern boutique hotel and offers the highest standards of cuisine and service on the island of Guernsey. The Hotel enjoys a superb elevated position giving spectacular views over Guernsey?s capital St Peter Port. The hotel is only two minutes walk from the town centre where the shops and most of Guernsey?s financial services businesses are located.
The hotel is set in its own private grounds with charming secluded gardens and extensive on site parking. La Frégate Hotel is an ideal location for both business and leisure travellers eleven of our thirteen bedrooms have spectacular views over St. Peter Port harbour and neighbouring islands of Sark, Herm, Jethou and Jersey.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , Radio
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Luxury with a view
This is a special boutique hotel and we felt that ensuring we had an enjoyable stay which was important to the hotel.
The staff were all very professional, very friendly and welcoming. Our room had a magnificent sea view towards Herm Island. Breakfast and dinner were very well prepared and served. Generous portions for us Londoners!
We cannot praise this hotel enough.
Everything was excellent. The food was excellent. The staff and management were excellent. In fact everything was excellent!!!!. what more can we say.