- Very Good
- 91 guest reviews
"States hotel & spa in title but you have to prebook your treatments in advance or you wont get any. I feel this should be called just a hote..."
"Really enjoyed my stay would definitely stay here again...."
"Lovely hotel with great surroundings room very nice clean and spacious the breakfast was of very good standard and plenty of choices...."
"Was a lovely stay in a lovely hotel! Breakfast was beautiful!..."
"On arrival we were checked in and then shown around the hotel and to our room. There was a wedding on at the hotel, however the room we were..."
About the hotel
Best Western Llyndir Hall Hotel and Spa is the perfect country house retreat, located only 5 miles from both Chester and Wrexham just off the A55 junction for Chester Business Park. Businesses within the area include: Chester Business Park, Wrexham Business Park, Bell Meadow Business Park and Broughton Retail Park. Individual in style, this graceful country house is very special in the tranquil setting of the countryside, yet only minutes from Chester and Wrexham.
It is the perfect retreat ideal for weekend leisure breaks, weddings and conferences. All of our 48 bedrooms are individually designed and equipped with every modern convenience or for that little extra luxury, why not upgrade to one of our suites. Guests can also enjoy the ultimate dining experience in our highly acclaimed restaurant. Take advantage of our indoor swimming pool, sauna and fully equipped gymnasium and beauty salon (extra charges apply). Best Western Llyndir Hall is the perfect base to also explore: Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet - a further 10% off for hotel guests - please ask for details, Blue Planet Aquarium, Chester Zoo and Chester Racecourse. Three Free Drinks promotion is only available on best available BB rates. All promotional , advance purchase and room only rates are excluded. Full Terms Apply, contact Hotel. 3 Selected top branded drinks available per person per day until 2300 Hours. Not available Friday & Saturdays. Not available 9th May or 10th May.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Would not return
States hotel & spa in title but you have to prebook your treatments in advance or you wont get any.
I feel this should be called just a hotel. Room clean although bathroom had cracked tile and wobbly flush handle on the toilet. Bathroom needed slight update and tiling was not very good. Room generally nice. Comfy bed. In morning noone waiting to greet you for breakfast so you sit and wait at table until lady comes and when she does she asks you what you want when she has only just handed you the menu. Would not stay again. Food nice though had full english and tea. Breakfast room was nice. Service let down and finishes to bathroom.
BEST WESTERN Llyndir Hall Hotel & Spa
Really enjoyed my stay would definitely stay here again.