- Very Good
- 95 guest reviews
"I enjoyed our stay very much. The staff were helpful and the evening meal was good, however the time between courses was long...."
"Nice hotel, stayed in room 6. All OK but only has a small window and ineffective lighting making room very dark. Inadequate ventilation for..."
"We were disappointed with the self service cooked breakfast. The plates were cold, the bacon was cold all this at 7:30 am. I dread to think..."
"My wife and I had travelled to spend an evening locally with a long-lost relative, so didn't plan to spend the evening in our room. The only..."
"Beautiful hotel in quiet village.Very nice room,spacious and clean with wi-fi etc.very quiet despite being next to the gym and swimming pool..."
About the hotel
Best Western Llyndir Hall Hotel and Spa is the perfect country house retreat, located only 5 miles from both Chester and Wrexham just off the A55 junction for Chester Business Park. Businesses within the area include: Chester Business Park, Wrexham Business Park, Bell Meadow Business Park and Broughton Retail Park. Individual in style, this graceful country house is very special in the tranquil setting of the countryside, yet only minutes from Chester and Wrexham.
It is the perfect retreat ideal for weekend leisure breaks, weddings and conferences. All of our 48 bedrooms are individually designed and equipped with every modern convenience or for that little extra luxury, why not upgrade to one of our suites. Guests can also enjoy the ultimate dining experience in our highly acclaimed restaurant. Take advantage of our indoor swimming pool, sauna and fully equipped gymnasium and beauty salon (extra charges apply). Best Western Llyndir Hall is the perfect base to also explore: Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet - a further 10% off for hotel guests - please ask for details, Blue Planet Aquarium, Chester Zoo and Chester Racecourse. Three Free Drinks promotion is only available on best available BB rates. All promotional , advance purchase and room only rates are excluded. Full Terms Apply, contact Hotel. 3 Selected top branded drinks available per person per day until 2300 Hours. Not available Friday & Saturdays. Not available 9th May or 10th May.
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Very disappointed with here.
We arrived 8pm after a long drive and found a wedding disco on. We were then put into a room right opposite the disco room. What a noise. We were tired and just wanted some peace and quiet. Fair play to the receptionist. She moved us to another room but very small and dark. Tried to get bar meals and drinks but not enough staff on. Waited a while. Then shown to a room to eat in and just left as there was no one to take our order. Food was not of a good standard. Checking out took a while too. Could do with more staff for checkout. Will not stay here again.
I enjoyed our stay very much.
The staff were helpful and the evening meal was good, however the time between courses was long.