"The hotel suited our purpose for the night but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone and wouldn't use it again. Though the beds were immaculate,..."
About the hotel
The Aberdeen Northern Hotel is a privately owned hotel close to the city centre in Aberdeen, Scotland. The hotel itself has 32 bedrooms and some recently refurbished apartments, all with en-suite facilities, furnished and equipped to a high standard. Wi-fi is available in all rooms.
Enjoy a meal in our Astoria Restaurant, or in Ellingtons Bar Diner where our meals are prepared from fresh local produce and we offer a varied selection of dishes. The Northern Hotel also has a hotel bar with two wide screen TVs and two pool tables. Whether you are on business or holiday in Aberdeen the Northern Hotel is only a short walk to Historic Old Aberdeen, Aberdeen University and only minutes from the City Centre and Aberdeen's entertainment venues. For those travelling there is easy access to all routes to the north and south of the city and only a short drive from the Airport and Train Station. The Hotel does not have its own car park but there is free on-street parking around the Hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Aberdeen Northern Hotel
The hotel suited our purpose for the night but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone and wouldn't use it again.
Though the beds were immaculate, the bathroom was so dated and the breakfast was of a very poor quality but worst of all, on leaving the room and checking that we had taken everything from the wardrobe, we found to our disgust, dirty clothing there which consisted of a pair of swimming trunks with a pair of underpants attached (all still damp). Not acceptable I'm afraid and obviously someone isn't doing their job properly.