- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Whilst the overall experience of Danesfield House was excellent I do feel there could be a bit more attention to detail in respect of the ro..."
"This room was booked for me so I was unaware of what awaited. A beautiful grand house (circ 1908) The interior was fantastic. The beautiful..."
"Lovley setting and facilities. staff on hand and freindly. breakfast was fresh, wholesome and with a great choice. Afternoon coffee was very..."
"A lovely hotel in a beautiful setting...."
"Wanted one night of luxury and got exactly that. Complimentary use of fantastic spa facilities and wi-fi made this even better. Would recomm..."
About the hotel
Set in the picturesque Thames Valley amidst 65 acres of glorious grounds, this magnificent Country House offers indulgent luxury, elegant accommodation, award-winning spa facilities, fine dining and stunning views. Steeped in history and intrigue, this romantic, renaissance-style manor is infused with a refined grace and a uniquely British charm. They offer a range of guestrooms each of which are decorated in a traditional style and include complimentary Wi-Fi and use of the spa facilities.
Dining at Danesfield means superb British cuisine served with flair and imagination. Guests can enjoy sumptuous gourmet dining in the celebrated 'Oak Room' restaurant, or a less formal meal in 'The Orangery'. With its 20 metre ozone-cleansed pool and an indulgent array of pampering treatments, the award-winning spa provides a relaxing escape from the stresses of everyday life. With free on-site parking, it's 15 minutes from the M4 and M40 and an hour from Central London. There are plenty of great attractions nearby, including Windsor Castle, Legoland, Royal Ascot, Odds Farm Park and Silverstone
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Croquet, Tennis Courts, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 18/08/2013 to 02/09/2013 - The Adam Simmonds Restaurant will be closed at this time - we look forward to welcoming you within our Orangery Brasserie. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
All members of staff were very polite and helpful, food was excellent, nothing was too much trouble
Whilst the overall experience of Danesfield House was excellent I do feel there could be a bit more attention to detail in respect of the rooms, the following were reported on departure.
a. 1 of 2 lights above the bath was not working
b. 2 x wardrobe strip lights not working
c. 2 x bedside locker door knobs came away in hand when attempting to open
d. Roman window blind fell down when attempting to close. Reported Sat. still down Monday
Danesfield standards slipping.
My seventh stay at Danesfield, it used to be a great hotel.
Numerous problems, firstly they couldn't book my room "until tomorrow" because there was no-one on the "correct desk". Bit of a nuisance when it's a no-notice business trip.
Room was very smelly (of damp) but otherwise fine. Not good for a £220+ room. Food in the bistro was ok, except when you consider the £230 price tag for the meal (£30 wine), in which case it was dull, simplistic and hideously over-priced. Spa and pool excellent as usual. Hotel taxi to a work appointment - Danesfield offered to charge to my room which I accepted - but they then charged exactly twice (£30) what I had paid the previous day for an excellent Mercedes taxi with suited driver for the identical 10 minute journey. Leaves a bad taste... In summary just no-where near good enough for the £500 they charged me for a one night stay.