- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"Staff on front desk were great, but i didn't get my room serviced despite asking them to come back at a later time, i even left the sign on..."
"Very good staff. Excellent breakfast. Quite pricey room for what it was though. TV didn't work. Shower not great...."
"Really lovely stay great night sleep could not hear noise from other guests, helpful staff, very friendly nothing was too much trouble, just..."
"I hVe a date very ow and then with my partner it's always a hotel and dinner really lovely hotel great food and nice location..."
"Cannot fault this hotel..."
About the hotel
Magnificent Grade II listed Georgian House set in 8 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens. 62 comfortable bedrooms all complete with modern amenities. Easily accessible, minutes from J2 of M6 , close to M1 , M69 , M40 & M42.
For guests visiting for leisure, the hotel is surrounded by countryside and Combe Park is on its' doorstep. For those wishing to explore further afield, the historic towns of Warwick, Stratford-upon-Avon, Rugby and Royal Leamington Spa are all within a 20 mile radius. Whilst the commercial and exhibition centres are easily reached by road, the City of Coventry Stadium (Ricoh Arena) is only a 10 minutes drive and the hotel is only 12 miles from the National Exhibition Centre (NEC). The Macdonald Ansty Hall Hotel is extraordinarily attractive with thoughtfully and very individually furnished bedrooms. From most rooms you will wake up to gorgeous views over the rolling Warwickshire countryside. Convenient, yet exclusive, this mellow, red brick house was built in 1678 and is indeed a little bit special. The tastefully furnished bedrooms, complete with tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, flatscreen, digital televisions, trouser press and direct dial telephone will leave you with a lasting impression of this hotel’s luxurious accommodation and individuality. At the Shilton Restaurant you will find hospitality delivered with courtesy by caring staff. A well-stocked wine cellar, combined with a strong emphasis on exceptional seasonal cuisine reflects the freshest seasonal product.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Macdonald Ansty Hall in Coventry are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Macdonald Ansty Hall
Staff on front desk were great, but i didn't get my room serviced despite asking them to come back at a later time, i even left the sign on the door to please service the room which was not done.
so i was left with dirty towels in the bath for my second night therefore i couldn't re use the shower or the bath. when i first arrived the room was nice clean & tidy but there were cobwebs all over the room & no bag in the bin. i only got to try the breakfast which was lovely but at £17.50 for one sausage, four mushrooms, two bits of bacon, one poached egg & a small tub of beans found it very extortionate. i would not recommend eating in the hotel at those prices, especially when there are some wonderful food outlets less than a five minuet drive away, such as taybarns all you can eat for £8.
Very good staff.
Excellent breakfast. Quite pricey room for what it was though. TV didn't work. Shower not great.