- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"Comfortable, clean and very good value for money. Decent gym and bar food pretty good..."
"The room we stayed in was room 109 and it was beautiful, the detail and decor was luxurious. We then had a delightful meal in the resturaunt..."
"The approach ,gardens and exterior of the main building provide a grand apearance. The reception area has an olde world feel which is in kee..."
"Beautiful hotel and grounds, nice place to relax as a family and a couple. Leisure facilities were clean and relaxing. Food was amazing, top..."
"I have been to Redworth Hall Hotel a number of times, but not for some 15 years or so since the last time. The quality and friendliness of s..."
About the hotel
A beautiful early Georgian hotel standing in 150 acres of peaceful woodland in County Durham. Located just a 5 minutes drive from the A1, 8 miles from Darlington and 20 miles from Durham. Redworth Hall successfully combines traditional elegance with contemporary style.
The grand old manor house dates back to 1744 with many original features, including the magnificent Great Hall and ornate staircase, lavishly decorated lounges and bedrooms. All 143 bedrooms, including 3 suites and 8 poster rooms, have been individually designed with tastefully co-ordinated fabrics and furniture. The hotel is fully Non-Smoking. Redworth Hall Health Club includes a swimming pool, a recently refurbished gym and a beauty suite. Restaurant 1744 has been awarded an AA rosette, offering a relaxed eating environment with seasonal Table d Hote and A La Carte menus, open daily for lunch and dinner. Alternatively we have an extensive lounge and bar menu, which operates daily from 11. 00am to 11. 00pm. For children, there is a soft play area and an outdoor adventure playground. Dogs are welcome at the hotel at a charge of £15 per dog per stay.
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Croquet , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Last minute business stay
Comfortable, clean and very good value for money.
Decent gym and bar food pretty good
Redworth Hall Hotel - The Hotel Collection
Stayed here before last November.
Deluxe double room was fabulous. Unfortunately this was not the case this time. The room was not deluxe, the toilet seat was urine stained the bath had a chip in it and it was not the cleanest I ve stayed in. The room was cold and took sometime to warm up with the heating on full blast. Disappointed the jacuzzi wasn't working as last time there was major work going on and we thought the work would be finished and everything would be working. On the plus side the staff were polite and helpful and the food was good. Doubtful whether I would stay again for a delux break as we chose this hotel for a treat.
Dear Reviewer, I'm really sorry that this visit didn't match up to your previous one and that you preferred not to complain while with us. We appreciate all feedback and I do hope you'll return in future to see our ongoing improvements.
Many thanks, Vince Johnson, General Manager