- Very Good
- 27 guest reviews
"The approach ,gardens and exterior of the main building provide a grand apearance. The reception area has an olde world feel which is in kee..."
"Beautiful hotel and grounds, nice place to relax as a family and a couple. Leisure facilities were clean and relaxing. Food was amazing, top..."
"I have been to Redworth Hall Hotel a number of times, but not for some 15 years or so since the last time. The quality and friendliness of s..."
"Room was fine however there was no remote control for TV. One annoying thing was the constant noise throughout the night coming from what se..."
"Excellent location, faultless staff, fantastic rooms and facilities!..."
About the hotel
A beautiful early Georgian hotel standing in 150 acres of peaceful woodland in County Durham. Located just a 5 minutes drive from the A1, 8 miles from Darlington and 20 miles from Durham. Redworth Hall successfully combines traditional elegance with contemporary style.
The grand old manor house dates back to 1744 with many original features, including the magnificent Great Hall and ornate staircase, lavishly decorated lounges and bedrooms. All 143 bedrooms, including 3 suites and 8 poster rooms, have been individually designed with tastefully co-ordinated fabrics and furniture. The hotel is fully Non-Smoking. Redworth Hall Health Club includes a swimming pool, a recently refurbished gym and a beauty suite. Restaurant 1744 has been awarded an AA rosette, offering a relaxed eating environment with seasonal Table d Hote and A La Carte menus, open daily for lunch and dinner. Alternatively we have an extensive lounge and bar menu, which operates daily from 11. 00am to 11. 00pm. For children, there is a soft play area and an outdoor adventure playground. Dogs are welcome at the hotel at a charge of £15 per dog per stay.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Croquet , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- Pets are allowed
78% would recommend it to a friend
The approach ,gardens and exterior of the main building provide a grand apearance.
The reception area has an olde world feel which is in keeping with the age of the main building. We had a standard room which is desperately in need of updating. The decor,lighting,bathroom and furnishings are very tired and outdated. The plumbing is victorian. The lighting is inadequate making it impossible to read after dark. The leisure changing rooms also need updating. The hotel is redeeemed by excellent food and pleasant staff.
Fantastic food, romantic place to stay
Beautiful hotel and grounds, nice place to relax as a family and a couple.
Leisure facilities were clean and relaxing. Food was amazing, top class, I would highly recommend the beef for main course. Staff were very friendly and attentive. I will be booking again 100%