- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"Room was fine however there was no remote control for TV. One annoying thing was the constant noise throughout the night coming from what se..."
"Excellent location, faultless staff, fantastic rooms and facilities!..."
"We loved our stay at redworth. Staff were were really helpful and the room was quality. We would definitely stay again and would recommend t..."
"Our daughter is getting married there in February we went to check it out we took our little dog she was made very welcome had a lovely stay..."
"Superb hotel in extensive grounds. Did not have chance to take full advantage of the facilities as arrived late and was with my son who was..."
About the hotel
A beautiful early Georgian hotel standing in 150 acres of peaceful woodland in County Durham. Located just a 5 minutes drive from the A1, 8 miles from Darlington and 20 miles from Durham. Redworth Hall successfully combines traditional elegance with contemporary style.
The grand old manor house dates back to 1744 with many original features, including the magnificent Great Hall and ornate staircase, lavishly decorated lounges and bedrooms. All 143 bedrooms, including 3 suites and 8 poster rooms, have been individually designed with tastefully co-ordinated fabrics and furniture. The hotel is fully Non-Smoking. Redworth Hall Health Club includes a swimming pool, a recently refurbished gym and a beauty suite. Restaurant 1744 has been awarded an AA rosette, offering a relaxed eating environment with seasonal Table d Hote and A La Carte menus, open daily for lunch and dinner. Alternatively we have an extensive lounge and bar menu, which operates daily from 11. 00am to 11. 00pm. For children, there is a soft play area and an outdoor adventure playground. Dogs are welcome at the hotel at a charge of £15 per dog per stay.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Croquet, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Redworth Hall Hotel - The Hotel Collection
Disappointing for the price.
Lifts out of order and rooms difficult to find. Hallways were narrow and dark. Whole place could be a lot cleaner and the bulbs in most of the lights in our room didn't work making it difficult to see properly. Sunday lunch and breakfast were good but overall a lot of room to improve.
Stay at Redworth Hall Hotel following Wedding attendance.
Room was fine however there was no remote control for TV.
One annoying thing was the constant noise throughout the night coming from what seemed to be either Air-Con units or kitchen extractors. Breakfast and service in hotel was excellent.