- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"Cant really complain about the price v what was offered but was disappointed that the restaurant wasnt open on a sunday. This led me to exp..."
"Originally an officers mess from wwII. Older decor but never the less nice old world quality about the place...."
"Lovely hotel, good value for money, Comfortable and friendly staff...."
"Good clean and tidy hotel. Rooms a little dated but comfortable and adequately equipped for needs so no problem. Staff very friendly and th..."
"Bed was uncomfortable and room was. A little on the cold side...."
About the hotel
A friendly and convenient venue to choose when visiting Tees-side, County Durham or North Yorkshire. The Hotel offers comfortable accommodation, excellent Conference Suites, a traditional Officers Club style Bar and relaxing Restaurant. The Hotel is well signposted throughout the North East from all main roads, and is conveniently linked to a comprehensive network of rail and air links.
Remember, when you are looking for accommodation in the area - please contact The St George Hotel. Free unlimited WiFi.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
black water coming out of taps
When I filled the bath the water was black with large bits in.
I changed room and the toilet seat was not bolted to the loo. Decor is very tired,but the staff tried to help.
Fair deal but a couple of let downs
Cant really complain about the price v what was offered but was disappointed that the restaurant wasnt open on a sunday.
This led me to explore the area looking for a meal, where I found another hotel offering a similar deal but had a restaurant open.