- Very Good
- 94 guest reviews
"room central heating very poor. we did complain...."
"Our room was rather tired. Food was ok, but nothing special. Location is good and the hotel must have been quite something in its day. It no..."
"Was a nice get away and right on the beach! Beautiful old hotel, definitely coming again...."
"My wife and I stayed here for one night. It is a grand old building with many appealing architectural features. Free use of the pool and gym..."
"I have just returned home after 3 nights with my seven year old daughter at The Imperial! We had a twin room which was exceptionally clean a..."
About the hotel
Welcome to The Imperial Hotel, an outstanding hotel in Blackpool, the UK's capital of fun. A popular retreat within the town, The Imperial Hotel is situated on North Promenade with spectacular views over glorious beaches and the sea, and only minutes from all the local attractions. All 180 en-suite bedrooms, including 9 suites, are tastefully furnished and include all modern conveniences to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Energise your stay with a visit to our Bodysense health and leisure club which includes indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room, solarium, spa bath and gym. The Imperial Hotel prides itself on attention to all customer needs and a quality of service which is second to none.
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 06/05/2014 to 01/12/2014 - Please be advised, The Imperial Hotel will have scaffolding erected around the hotel until the beginning of December. Views from Deluxe rooms and Suites may be affected. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
room central heating very poor.
we did complain.
Our room was rather tired.
Food was ok, but nothing special. Location is good and the hotel must have been quite something in its day. It now needs a complete pull through.