- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"Enjoyed our stay, our only negative would be that we stood waiting at reception whilst the reception staff behind the counter were chatting..."
"We thoroughly enjoyed our recent 2 night stay at Gisborough hall. There were 6 of us in 3 rooms, and each room was lovely with its own uniqu..."
"Nice room, lovely food..."
"Nice hotel. Very confusing layout! Room clean and very comfy bed. Food poor at the reception though breakfast was good..."
About the hotel
From the sweeping private driveway, to the surrounding woodlands and hills, the 71 bedroomed Four Star Gisborough Hall Hotel exudes countryside charm and exclusive seclusion. Modern comforts and traditional features combine with the hotel's extensive private grounds to provide a peaceful retreat just 20 minutes drive from the centre of Middlesbrough. Dine on award-winning cuisine in the refined surroundings of Chaloner's Restaurant, sip a drink by the open fire in the Drawing Room, enjoy a relaxing beauty treatment in the Revival Zone, or return to your individually styled bedroom after exploring the wilds of the North Yorkshire Moors.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Mountain Bike Hire , Quad Biking , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/09/2010 to 30/11/2025 - The card used to book this prepaid rate must be presented to reception on arrival at the hotel. Please note that failure to do so will result in an alternative payment method being required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Macdonald Gisborough Hall
Enjoyed our stay, our only negative would be that we stood waiting at reception whilst the reception staff behind the counter were chatting and didn't acknowledge us at all until they had finished what they were doing, if they had just greeted us and said they would be with us shortly that would have made a huge difference.
This happened both times we went to reception and it is not good customer service. On a positive note the hotel is beautiful, the rest of the staff were very friendly and attentive especially the girls in the restaurant in the evening. The rooms are beautifully furnished, have amazing views at the front and are exceptionally clean. Would definitely stay again.
Our stay at Guisborough hall
We thoroughly enjoyed our recent 2 night stay at Gisborough hall.
There were 6 of us in 3 rooms, and each room was lovely with its own unique features.I made a note of the numbers/ names on the bedroom doors for hopefully another stay in the future. The food was very good too, breakfast and dinner were excellent, the staff were very friendly, and attentive in the restaurant .
We were all very pleased with every aspect of our stay, making us so welcome, and hopefully another stay soon.