- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"We have stayed at Normandy a few times and have always enjoyed it as all the staff are very helpful...."
"On arrival at the Normandy, they did not have our booking inspite of having booked through Late Rooms 10 days ahead. Eventually we were allo..."
"WE use the Normandy for a number of years now, whilst travelling oversees. Nice rooms are available at a decent price and you get the bonus..."
"We stayed here the night before we went on holiday and left our car for the week. The checking in was quick and easy. Our room was clean an..."
"Good for the overnight early start to you holidays, car parking included and pick up and drop off at airport...."
About the hotel
On the doorstep of Loch Lomond and yet close to the centre of Scotland's largest city, Glasgow. A 3 star hotel offering access to extensive leisure facilities with major emphasis to the commercial market. Local attractions include Braehead shopping centre (Scotlands Largest Indoor Shopping Centre),the famous Burrell collection, Xscape Braehead (Scotland's only indoor skiing complex) and the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre.
We are ideally suited for the business travel market as we are ideally located for the Airport and City Centre, and offer a number of services to suit the business traveller including wireless internet access, and complimentary transport to and from the Airport. We also offer numerous packages to suit the leisure market, golf packages, packages to Xscape Braehead, Hen packages, Beauty Breaks and Shopping Breaks. We can also offer transport to Braehead and Glasgow City Centre.
Showing Tuesday 28 April 2015 to Wednesday 29 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Golf 18 Hole, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Normandy Hotel Glasgow Airport in Glasgow Airport are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel if flying from Glasgow Airport
We have stayed at Normandy a few times and have always enjoyed it as all the staff are very helpful.
On arrival at the Normandy, they did not have our booking inspite of having booked through Late Rooms 10 days ahead.
Eventually we were allocated a room which we found to be already occupied. Next room we could not get the card key to work, Had to get help twice. Very poor.