- 22 guest reviews
"This is a good hotel to stay in near the Airport. There is a courtsey shuttle bus which runs frequently. Rooms fine and plentiful hot water..."
"Efficient check in. Room clean and comfortable...."
"not very impressed with the room- needs a bit of a tidy up. staff were lovely and friendly and the breakfast is good..."
"good value room great, hotel dated..."
About the hotel
On the doorstep of Loch Lomond and yet close to the centre of Scotland's largest city, Glasgow. A 3 star hotel offering access to extensive leisure facilities with major emphasis to the commercial market. Local attractions include Braehead shopping centre (Scotlands Largest Indoor Shopping Centre),the famous Burrell collection, Xscape Braehead (Scotland's only indoor skiing complex) and the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre.
We are ideally suited for the business travel market as we are ideally located for the Airport and City Centre, and offer a number of services to suit the business traveller including wireless internet access, and complimentary transport to and from the Airport. We also offer numerous packages to suit the leisure market, golf packages, packages to Xscape Braehead, Hen packages, Beauty Breaks and Shopping Breaks. We can also offer transport to Braehead and Glasgow City Centre.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Golf 18 Hole
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
68% would recommend it to a friend
worst hotel i have ever stayed in
my experience was poor from start to finish.
the receptionists were too busy talking to each other than to check people in or out, as was the restaurant staff - there were tables with dirty dishes on the tables when i entered the restaurant and they were still there an hour and a half later when i left. i later had stomach ache and hoped the hygiene in the kitchen was better than the restaurant but didnt chance eating breakfast. the room was the smallest double room i have ever stayed in, no problem except the heating was on and the thermastat on the radiator didnt work as it was so old so no way of shutting the heating off. i left my window open but the hotel is in the flight path which i knew previously but i didnt expect to have to keep my window open. i thought eventually they must switch the heating off but no i had to ring down at 1.30am as i still couldnt get to sleep with the room being so small and the heating on, the porter came up and agreed as there was no markings on the thermastat he also didnt know if it was off and his only advice was to leave the window open - which i already had. other minor faults in the room which i can live with but were unconvenient. as i was stopping here for work it is a good job i was in bed in a lovely hotel the night before at 8.30pm or i dont know how i would have functioned.
Very nice hotel very friendly staff