- Very Good
- 47 guest reviews
"We enjoyed our stay and would definitely go to this hotel again...."
"The hotel was very comfortable and relaxing. We both slept really well and I really enjoyed using the pool. The hotel was a bit far from tow..."
"We arrived to our room unfortunately the lights were not working but this was soon rectified....we were upgraded to an upper deck room with..."
"The room staff and food was all very good..."
"Not much in the vicinity. Reception and restaurant staff very friendly. Prices good. Live football...."
About the hotel
Village Newcastle located near to the A19/A191 is the perfect place to stay when visiting Newcastle and the Northumberland coast, for work or leisure. Metro Centre or Eldon Square offer a shoppers paradise or explore the beautiful coast and historic sites of Alnwick Castle, a location used in the popular Harry Potter films. Village offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym and spa to relax in; on site Italian dining or traditional pub grub; a Starbucks and FREE Car Parking.
All rooms are uber chic and include FREE wifi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to an UpperDeck room – the must-have room with genuinely good extras!Velocity Health and Fitness Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Hotel Newcastle.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note: no pets are allowed. Children’s swimming times apply. Advance bookings required for spa. Village Hotels do not accept cash payments or cheques but major credit & debit cards only. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Village Hotel Newcastle
We enjoyed our stay and would definitely go to this hotel again.
A weekend away to relax
The hotel was very comfortable and relaxing.
We both slept really well and I really enjoyed using the pool. The hotel was a bit far from town but we had the car so it was not a problem, we enjoyed being so close to the coast and Tynemouth market. We upgraded to a club room and we enjoyed the Sky Movies and the coffee machine. Everyone was super polite and helpful, the room was comfortable and we went home feeling very relaxed and refreshed.