- Very Good
- 115 guest reviews
"Very nice and friendly hotel. Good value restaurants with offers for those seated before 7pm. Helpful staff even packed up my dessert in tin..."
"On arrival felt optimistic, appearance lovely right into reception area... Rooms average even on the upper deck. Lovely comfy bed and beddin..."
"Only stayed one night and never got to check out the leisure facilities. Room clean and perfectly adequate, bed comfy. No noise or issues an..."
"The staff at the hotel have been well trained in customer service and everyone I encountered was pleasant and helpful...."
"Excellent and value for money...."
About the hotel
Village Newcastle located near to the A19/A191 is the perfect place to stay when visiting Newcastle and the Northumberland coast, for work or leisure. Metro Centre or Eldon Square offer a shoppers paradise or explore the beautiful coast and historic sites of Alnwick Castle, a location used in the popular Harry Potter films. Village Urban Resorts offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym and spa to relax in; on site Italian dining or traditional pub grub; a Starbucks and FREE Car Parking.
All rooms are uber chic and include FREE wifi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to an UpperDeck room – the must-have room with genuinely good extras!Velocity Health and Fitness Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Urban Resort Newcastle.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note if you pay with a credit card a £2.50 transaction fee will be charged. No fee will be charged if you pay with a debit card. Pet Charge is £15.00 per pet. Health & Fitness fee is £5.00 pp The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Good value, convenient for Cobalt Park and Silverlink. stunning pool which is a great bonus
Very nice and friendly hotel.
Good value restaurants with offers for those seated before 7pm. Helpful staff even packed up my dessert in tin foil to let me take it to my room to eat later. Useful having on site real Starbucks. Anne at the front desk appears to work all hours but in spite of that she is highly efficient and kind and friendly, on one occasion when they had no rooms left (I hadn't booked), she found me alternative accommodation and booked me a cab. I have not used the spa/leisure facilities but the pool is huge and looks lovely.
On arrival felt optimistic, appearance lovely right into reception area...
Rooms average even on the upper deck. Lovely comfy bed and bedding but everything else average hotel. Food was very nice from the victory restaurant...pool nice and big but busy as open to public too and we had a run of swim schools the whole time we were in, then the change rooms have no privacy just one big room...