- Very Good
- 77 guest reviews
"Modernised large spa hotel but we did not use those facilities. Ideal location for area just South West of Edinburgh. As per previous guests..."
"The hotel in itself is beautiful but, I felt our room was a let down! It is old fashioned in decor and the bathroom suite. The sink was crac..."
"Our stay at Inchyra Grange was outstanding. The service was hospitable, friendly and efficient, our room was spotless and well equipped, and..."
"Enjoyable stay Poor WiFi throughout the stay. Condiments at breakfast brought to your table and spooned onto your plate!..."
"Base price a little high perhaps, but had a comfortable stay, good food, helpful staff, didn't try the leisure facilities but looked OK...."
About the hotel
Each of the 98 luxurious bedrooms at The Four Star Macdonald Inchyra Hotel & Spa have been tastefully decorated and designed for relaxation or why not treat yourself to added luxury with an executive superior room. The Macdonald Inchyra Hotel & Spa really does offer something special, indulge yourself now at our newly refurbished Vital Health & Wellbeing Club including a state-of-the-art Fully Equipped Technogym, Spa Relaxation Room, 8 Spa Treatment Rooms. Spa ‘Tea Room, 20 Metre Swimming Pool, Aroma Steam Room, Rock Sauna, Ice Fountain, Experience Massage Shower & Rasul areas.
Set in a traditional Scottish manor house, the Macdonald Inchyra Hotel & Spa has an excellent reputation for warm hospitality and excellent service. The hotel lies in it’s own beautifully landscaped gardens on the outskirts of Falkirk and Grangemouth, our unique position just off Junction 5 of the M9 motorway makes us and ideal choice for the business traveller visiting Grangemouth, Falkirk and only 20 minutes driving distance from Stirling and Edinburgh Airport. This friendly hotel is perfect for weekend breaks and exploring the heart of Central Scotland. As part of a £5 million investment, the Macdonald Inchyra Hotel & Spa has launched its new restaurant, The Scottish Steak Club. Whether eating from the a la carte or lounge menu, guests can expect the finest selection of meats and wines, all sourced from local producers. Get down to business in one of our flexible meeting rooms or hold a conference for up to 750 delegates in one of the largest conference venues in Scotland. Romantic wedding receptions and ceremonies can be held in the elegant and newly refurbished Inchyra Suite and the hotel’s grounds offer a picturesque location for those memorable photographs
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Modernised large spa hotel but we did not use those facilities.
Ideal location for area just South West of Edinburgh. As per previous guests, we found the delay in food rather disappointing even though we were warned in advance from the reports. We left a feedback with them as the issue appears to be the form of cooking including resting time but the staff do not warn you in advance. The delay applies to all forms of food including just bread and olives.
The hotel in itself is beautiful but, I felt our room was a let down.
It is old fashioned in decor and the bathroom suite. The sink was cracked and the carpet in the bedroom was looking tired. I feel that the rooms need to be modernised majorly. The spa is nice but the sauna is pretty cold and does not heat up with water on the rocks like the conventional sauna- it runs via a heater. Also there is no jacuzzi.
The restaurant is beautiful and the steak stunning. The service at the hotel was extremely helpful apart from the sauna staff who were most rude to an American resident staying who asked for a cup for the sauna to be told they had none and they were not keen on getting him one.
Overall a relaxing stay but, the hotel needs some modernisation for sure.