- Very Good
- 146 guest reviews
"Used it as stopover to and back from Ayr. It was ideal and excellent value. I wasn't looking for anything other than a bed for the night and..."
"Last minute booking, very cheap at £81 for 3 people for 3 nights with no breakfast. Room was fine, clean linen and towels. Bathroom could do..."
"This is Days Inn and in general it was what we expected. We were travelling with our son and dog, which we had told them, but apparently the..."
"Under taps in bath very dirty, behind and on top of tv very dusty and I had the same long black hairs on my bathroom floor for the 4 nights..."
"Friendly reception, adequate parking, quiet and convenient..."
About the hotel
Free WI-fi facilities when you book this hotel. Luxury suite featuring Jacuzzi bath for two !! Located within Welcome Break Service Area Gretna Green. Days Inn offers an ideally located base for exploring Gretna Green, Carlisle and the Solway Coast.
Situated just over the border in Scotland. The hotel re-opened in April 2004 after a complete re-branding. All rooms are en-suite with both bath & shower. Remote control TV and complimentary hot drinks tray in each room. The main services offers food 24 hours a day. As for Breakfast either a continental delivered to your room for £4. 95 OR experience a full cooked breakfast from £6. 99 in the Eat In restaurant in the main Services. Pets are welcome here and the Hotel is approved by the AA. It's the perfect location for a complete family breakaway. At Days Inn we offer FREE parking, FREE Newspaper & a 24 hour reception. Luxury suite available. BT Openzone available throughout at a small charge.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 30/07/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
88% would recommend it to a friend
Ian from Leeds
Used it as stopover to and back from Ayr.
It was ideal and excellent value. I wasn't looking for anything other than a bed for the night and it was perfect on that basis. Despite being near the motorway, it was quiet and peaceful.
Get what you pay for
Last minute booking, very cheap at £81 for 3 people for 3 nights with no breakfast.
Room was fine, clean linen and towels. Bathroom could do with new tiling and flooring as it looked past its best with mismatched tiles and worn flooring but shower was very powerful. Double bed very soft and sofa bed very hard but both very comfortable for a good night's sleep. Noise from lorries at night woke us on the first night but it was quiet enough for the following 2 nights despite having a room facing the motorway services. Staff very friendly. Would be very happy to return.