- Very Good
- 53 guest reviews
"Very good value clean and comfortable just what we needed for an overnight stay only. It is located next to a major service area so limited..."
"the shower and toilet were unacceptable otherwise everything else was good..."
"A basic room, clean and tidy although the room where we stayed the TV reception was intermittent and the remote didn't work...."
"Furniture needs repair and updating. Booked executive room, given standard room. Bathroom extractor fan very noisy...."
"Was disappointed with the breakfast arrangement at Harry Ramsdens, my Wife did not want a cooked breakfast just cereal, which they could not..."
About the hotel
Free wi-fi facilities when you book this hotel. ALL ROOMS NOW OFFER BROADBAND WIFI. .
. . . . located 1/2 mile of the M74. The hotel is set in picturesque countryside with scenic hill side views from nearly all bedrooms. As with ALL welcome Break hotels the hotel is AA approved & Pet Friendly. Food & Beverages are available on site 24 hours a day. The hotel welcomes pets and is great family value as all prices are per room not per person. Ideally located half way between Edinburgh & Glasgow. This hotel is easily reached but situated in a quiet away from it all location with countryside around for miles. Perfect for that breakaway from it all though close enough to Glasgow City for guests wishing to city shop or experiance the culture and nightlife of one of Scotlands busiest cities. Due to its motorway location the hotel boasts a fantastic stop off point for our guests needing to break their journey.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 30/11/2018 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
First stay at Days Inn
The room was smelly.
Possibly cigarette smoke. Areas of the bathroom eg taps could have been cleaner. Bed was clean and comfortable. Refurbishment would help
Stay over after week on Isle of Mull on way back home.
Very good value clean and comfortable just what we needed for an overnight stay only.
It is located next to a major service area so limited options for meals nearby.