- Very Good
- 136 guest reviews
"Room was fresh and clean and the bed was very comfortable. Room was spacious and furniture was adequate. There is 24 hour facilities adjacen..."
"Brilliant customer service with both adults and children. They will go the extra mile to make you feel welcome. Value for money. Clean and..."
"Friendly and helpful staff. Room clean and tidy. Breakfast basic but fine. Food in service area limited. Wouldn't stay again or specifically..."
"The family enjoyed as we were tired from a long trip and needed to get some sleep. The beds were just right and the whole family enjoyed sta..."
About the hotel
Free wi-fi facilities when you book this hotel. ALL ROOMS NOW OFFER BROADBAND WIFI. .
. . . . located 1/2 mile of the M74. The hotel is set in picturesque countryside with scenic hill side views from nearly all bedrooms. As with ALL welcome Break hotels the hotel is AA approved & Pet Friendly. Food & Beverages are available on site 24 hours a day. The hotel welcomes pets and is great family value as all prices are per room not per person. Ideally located half way between Edinburgh & Glasgow. This hotel is easily reached but situated in a quiet away from it all location with countryside around for miles. Perfect for that breakaway from it all though close enough to Glasgow City for guests wishing to city shop or experiance the culture and nightlife of one of Scotlands busiest cities. Due to its motorway location the hotel boasts a fantastic stop off point for our guests needing to break their journey.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 30/11/2018 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. The LateRooms.com rates for Days Inn Abington - M74 in Glasgow are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent as a base for our needs
Room was fresh and clean and the bed was very comfortable.
Room was spacious and furniture was adequate. There is 24 hour facilities adjacent courtesy of the Services the hotel is a part of which supply the basics. Great place to act as a base for a day in Glasgow, day in Edinburgh and a day at Volksfling in Biggar. So long as you are happy that this is a base it is a perfectly good choice as it is so easy to find just off the M74. Its not the sort of place for a relaxing feet up by the pool - realise and accept that and you have a sound base with a very comfy clean bed.
Brilliant customer service with both adults and children.
They will go the extra mile to make you feel welcome.
Value for money. Clean and tidy.