- Very Good
- 203 guest reviews
"We stayed in the clocktower building of the hotel for 3 nights in June 2016 - and we absolutely loved it. The room had so many original feat..."
"I wasn't expecting the service I received, and it was really exceptional. Nothing was too much trouble. The room was very comfortable and th..."
"Was a delightful stay with friendly staff who were welcoming and always on hand to help. Would definitely stay here again...."
"Excellent place to stay. I love this hotel, particularly the rooms...."
About the hotel
The Palace Hotel is being given a multi-million pound facelift. Brand new, loft-style bedrooms and suites offer some of the most comfortable, distinctive and generously appointed hotel rooms in the city, with brand new beds and televisions, Neal’s Yard bathroom amenities and round-the-clock room service. You can be one of the very first guests to experience the new-look Palace – and enjoy great value, introductory rates whilst the builders put the finishing touches to public spaces and the destination bar and restaurant, opening later this summer.
Situated right in the heart of vibrant Manchester on Oxford St, sits the iconic four-star Palace Hotel with its distinctive clock tower soaring over the Manchester skyline. For business, you are at the very centre of the commercial and business district, opposite Oxford Rd train station and just a 10 minute walk from Piccadilly station both of which are served frequently from Manchester International Airport. For short break guests, you’re in an extremely convenient location to uncover everything that Manchester has to offer. The Palace Theatre is across the road, Harvey Nichols and the main shopping district is close-by as is the Opera House, Manchester Central, the MEN Arena for world-famous concerts and Bridgewater Hall, home to the amazing Halle Orchestra. For football fanatics, Manchester is home to United and City and both stadiums can be reached easily from The Palace Hotel. Parking is available at NCP Manchester Palace Car park’ on Whitworth Street a short walk from the hotel. The reduced rate for 24 hours/Overnight car parking is £15. This is payable locally at the Hotel. ‘We will be investing in the future of this historic building to create a stunning new restaurant and destination bar. Whilst we are doing so, from January to August 2016, our current restaurant will be closed. We look forward to revealing our new look and restoring The Palace Hotel to its original glory. ’
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , Radio
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2016 to 31/08/2016 - The Palace Hotel is in the midst of a major, multi-million pound refurbishment. The majority of the bedrooms are closed for building work. Please note that the current lift maximum length is 55inches The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
We absolutely loved our room, and we will be back soon!
We stayed in the clocktower building of the hotel for 3 nights in June 2016 - and we absolutely loved it.
The room had so many original features together with mod cons and it really felt special. We will definitely be choosing this hotel for our next trip. Thanks again.
I wasn't expecting the service I received, and it was really exceptional.
Nothing was too much trouble. The room was very comfortable and the best is one of the best hotel beds i've slept on. I had a great night sleep. The hotel itself was very attractive inside and every attempt has been made to ensure the history of the building was maintained and emphasised so it was very elegant. The staff were very courteous and efficient. I'll return to this hotel.