- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"The setting & hotel staff were fantastic - lovely part of the country. My particular room was quite small but I did book late. Restaurant &..."
"Great stay for one night business visit to Lymm area - very comfortable and staff very accomodating..."
"Hotel room was well furnished with everything you would want for a comfortable stay...."
"Could not fault the accommodation or evening meals. Breakfast was a let down. Very basic menu. We stayed for 3 days in the White Lady suite..."
"exellent venue for a wedding function..."
About the hotel
Nestled in the heart of the Cheshire Countryside, Statham Lodge Hotel in Lymm is surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens and country fields. Statham Lodge is also well situated for guests to explore the beauty of Cheshire and its many attractions. National trust property Dunham Massey hall is just under 5 miles away, and Lymm Golf Club is less than a mile from Statham Lodge Hotel.
Privately owned, the Lodge offers 37 individually furnished modern ensuite rooms, all recently refurbished to a high standard, with all amenities including plasma screen tv, hospitality tray and trouser press. There are also two executive suites available, with king-size beds and Jacuzzi baths. Squires Lounge bar is open from 11am through until midnight, staying open until 2am for hotel residents, serving food at lunch and at dinner from the Bar menu.
Free parking is available on site, along with free wireless internet access for residents and conferences. Full conference and banqueting facilities for up to 250 people in 6 state of the art meeting rooms.
The hotel is afforded great links to the M6 and M56 motorway networks and is approximately 20 minutes to Manchester International Airport and both Warrington Bank Quay and Central Train Stations.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
We were given a twin room, despite booking double.
They obligingly changed it. Arrived late and there was a wedding reception keeping staff very busy. Ants in the bedroom, thought minimal when we first got in. However, by the following morning they were running wildly all around the table with tea/coffee facilities, down the legs and leatherbacks found on floor, at first difficult to see on carpet. Whilst we were checking out the next morning I asked a cleaner for someone to come to room to show them and perhaps a spray. 20 mins later was told they would look later. God help whoever moved in next. Even put on a video on reception who just seemed to fob off, Disgraceful.
Statham Lodge Country House Hotel
The setting & hotel staff were fantastic - lovely part of the country.
My particular room was quite small but I did book late. Restaurant & bar area very pleasant & the breakfast room has a fantastic view over the gardens.