- 14 guest reviews
"Room great, food great, friendly staff, and air-con on the hottest day of the year. What more could you want!..."
"The hotel is a gem of a hotel, the room was excellent and spacious, food was very good, staff could not do enough for us.It was a very comfo..."
"I stayed for one night at Milford Lodge and the place was immaculate, the staff were extremely friendly and the accommodation was beautifull..."
"Overnight stay. Good location, very central to York and Leeds. Nice calm atmosphere throughout Hotel...."
"Having driven past this hotel many times, I stayed here while on a business trip. Hotel was lovely, friendly and helpful receptionist, room..."
About the hotel
Conveniently located between York and Leeds, our modern Privately owned and managed hotel is ideally located for business guests and visitors wishing to explore Yorkshire. With free Wi-Fi, free car parking for all our guests, and the award-winning Watermill Restaurant, the Milford Hotel is a clean and comfortable home away from home. Located on the outskirts of Leeds , just off J42 of the A1(M), The Best Western PLUS Milford Hotel has excellent links to both the M1 and the M62 motorways.
At the Gateway to Yorkshire the Shops and attractions of York, Wakefield, Selby, Doncaster, Pontefract, Harrogate, Wetherby and Leeds can all be enjoyed within 30 minutes' drive of the hotel, and our fully air-conditioned bedrooms will be ready and waiting when you get back! Offering newly installed Luxury bathrooms, a clean modern and comfortable bedroom to enjoy a good night's sleep. The Watermill Restaurant offers freshly prepared dishes, all locally sourced. Our dedicated friendly team will be on hand to provide you with excellence service throughout your stay. Please note that we do accept well behaved pets, but only in our standard double rooms. A fixed charge of £7. 50 per pet applies.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Room great, food great, friendly staff, and air-con on the hottest day of the year.
What more could you want!
The hotel is a gem of a hotel, the room was excellent and spacious, food was very good, staff could not do enough for us.It was a very comfortable and enjoyable stay.