- Very Good
- 55 guest reviews
"The hotel was great once we were booked in. They were unable to find my laterooms booking so not at all pleased with laterooms. But luckily..."
"The Inn was quite nice and the staff very friendly. There was a little bit of a delay in me getting access to my room, but that was it. The..."
"Nice hotel with central location...."
"Clean basic hotel room! Nothing special decided to stay for breakfast! Was £10 pp all you can eat bit on pricey side!..."
"The deal we got to stay at Jurys inn in Belfast was exactly what we needed for this time of year. We went to the city for a night out with f..."
About the hotel
Jurys Inn Belfast on Fisherwick Place beside the fabled Belfast Opera House is where you’ll find Jurys Inn Belfast hotel. It’s ideally positioned for guests to tap into the buzz that this vibrant city generates. Nowhere is more excited about the possibilities of the future than Belfast and our Belfast hotel’s location puts us in the perfect spot whether you’re a visitor in town on business, or a culture vulture looking to hoover up the best experiences that this wonderful city and its people have to offer.
Belfast may be bursting with energy, but it’s a compact city, and Jurys Inn is close to Waterfront Hall, Odyssey Complex and City Hall. For the retail shopper, Donegall Place, Castlecourt and Victoria Square are only minutes away, making it the ideal choice when it comes to hotels in Belfast. Our spacious and comfortable rooms are all en-suite and can accommodate three adults, two adults and two children, or just one person in complete comfort. Free WiFi available throughout the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel was great once we were booked in.
They were unable to find my laterooms booking so not at all pleased with laterooms. But luckily there was a room available and we did enjoy our stay.
Business Trip - Would Recommend
The Inn was quite nice and the staff very friendly.
There was a little bit of a delay in me getting access to my room, but that was it. The room was a very good size and the bed was very comfortable. The location was also very good as it was very central.