- 5 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel ...very comfortable room ... Great breakfast..."
"As soon as I arrived at The Hotel Cavendish I was met by someone offering to take my bags or bag as the case was. The receptionist was frien..."
"My partner and I stayed here on a last minute booking after our plans to stay with friends in another hotel fell through due to the extremel..."
"From the moment we walked in the door we were treated as important and special...."
"Classic room quite small for £199, car parking VERY expensive at £50 for 9-24 hours. Service was very good, breakfast nice but over priced...."
About the hotel
In the heart of Piccadilly, perfect for business and leisure within walking distance to Theatreland, Leicester Square, Buckingham Palace and Mayfair. Situated in the heart of Piccadilly & Mayfair London, the Cavendish Hotel offers the ultimate in luxury and convenience for visitors to the UK's Capital, whether for business or for pleasure. Within walking distance of Green Park and Piccadilly Circus underground stations, ensuring easy access to the mainline stations and Heathrow Airport.
For those who prefer to travel by car, the hotel can be easily reached from the M1 and M4 and has an underground car park and valet service; a rare luxury amongst London hotels. This modern, stylish Piccadilly building has remained at the forefront of London hotels for the past few centuries. Contemporary Rooms have great views, elegant furnishings, subtle lighting and uncluttered designs with all bathrooms furnished by Villeroy and Boch. Petrichor at the Cavendish overlooks the exclusive boutiques and galleries of Jermyn Street, Piccadilly and St James’s. The restaurant serves an indulgent British breakfast, and has informal à la carte lunch, pre theatre menus which start from £18. 50 for two courses as well as offering à la carte dinner menus.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel ...very comfortable room ...
A very enjoyable experience!
As soon as I arrived at The Hotel Cavendish I was met by someone offering to take my bags or bag as the case was.
The receptionist was friendly and helpful and enlightened me to the fact that I had been upgraded. When I arrived in my room I was delighted by the size of it, the huge bathroom complete with large bath and shower and the Nespresso machine. I was in London for a busy 24 hours and my overnight stay at The Hotel Cavendish helped to ease the stresses and strains of the capital. Will definitely be recommending Hotel Cavendish to others!