- Very Good
- 88 guest reviews
"This was our third visit to this lovely hotel. The staff were really friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble. There were maint..."
"This was my second visit to Raven Hall having stayed 4 years ago. Nothing had appeared to have changed including the upkeep of the decor. Th..."
"The Raven Hotel is in a beautiful setting, perched high above Robin Hoods Bay. We stayed for two nights had a room on the first floor overlo..."
"Very welcoming and friendly staff throughout our stay. Lovely atmosphere in the hotel. Staff in dining room very attentive. Food excellent -..."
"Lovely place to stay and the views were amazing! Great walks from the hotel along the cinder track or clifftops and the hotel was also relax..."
About the hotel
Raven Hall Hotel is dramatically situated in the North York Moors National Parkland and overlooking Robin Hoods Bay, with breathtaking panoramic cliff-top views. The hotel’s facilities comprise of 52 en-suite bedrooms, conference and banqueting facilities for up to 160 delegates and an excellent range of leisure amenities - indoors and out - including our own challenging nine-hole golf course and indoor heated swimming pool. A recent addition to Raven Hall, there are now luxury lodges sleeping between 2 to 4 people with probably the finest views on Yorkshire.
With both Scarborough and Whitby just a short drive away, you are able to enjoy the heritage of Whitby Abbey and Scarborough Castle, the sweeping sands of the Scarborough North and South Bays and the narrow cobbled streets and pantiled houses of Whitby. The famous live entertainment of Scarborough adds spice to make this the ideal holiday centre. A bus service is available from Scarborough to Ravenscar
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Sauna , Pitch n' Putt , Mountain Bike Hire , Croquet , Bowls , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Return visit to our honeymoon hotel
This was our third visit to this lovely hotel.
The staff were really friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble. There were maintenance staff working in the reception area but we were checked in quickly and apologies made for inconvenience. The room had the wonderful views across to robin hood's bay which was a bonus we hadn't expected . We enjoyed our stay as much as our previous visits.
Raven Hall weekend
This was my second visit to Raven Hall having stayed 4 years ago.
Nothing had appeared to have changed including the upkeep of the decor. This is a lovely hotel with stunning views and a superb location for a wedding but sadly it needs some investment in the decor - it appears very tired. The food was very good and well worth sampling but I'm not so sure the steak is worth the extra cost which is charged over and above the 2 or 3 course fee. The service is still very good. This is still a very popular hotel but didn't warrant the price we paid. Not so sure I'll be going back for a while.