- Very Good
- 79 guest reviews
"Given the price for bed and breakfast we didn't have high explain expectations! We have stayed places three times the price that have been f..."
"Lovely place. We had room 102 nice clean comfy room sea view. Lovely meal attentive polite staff (even when dealing with a rather grumpy man..."
"We were O.K. but on 3rd floor and lift just to 2nd needs to be stated when booking room otherwise no problems. Beautiful views from dining r..."
"Principal problem was that a designated fire escape ran through the middle of room 212. I would not stay here again if I was given room 212..."
"This was our third visit to this lovely hotel. The staff were really friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble. There were maint..."
About the hotel
Raven Hall Hotel is dramatically situated in the North York Moors National Parkland and overlooking Robin Hoods Bay, with breathtaking panoramic cliff-top views. The hotel’s facilities comprise of 52 en-suite bedrooms, conference and banqueting facilities for up to 160 delegates and an excellent range of leisure amenities - indoors and out - including our own challenging nine-hole golf course and indoor heated swimming pool. A recent addition to Raven Hall, there are now luxury lodges sleeping between 2 to 4 people with probably the finest views on Yorkshire.
With both Scarborough and Whitby just a short drive away, you are able to enjoy the heritage of Whitby Abbey and Scarborough Castle, the sweeping sands of the Scarborough North and South Bays and the narrow cobbled streets and pantiled houses of Whitby. The famous live entertainment of Scarborough adds spice to make this the ideal holiday centre. A bus service is available from Scarborough to Ravenscar
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Sauna, Pitch n' Putt, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Bowls, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Quality price, location & facilities
Given the price for bed and breakfast we didn't have high explain expectations.
We have stayed places three times the price that have been far worse. Unbelievable good value.
One night stay
We had room 102 nice clean comfy room sea view. Lovely meal attentive polite staff (even when dealing with a rather grumpy man who wasnt happy with his meal didnt matter what they did it wasnt good enough) so book it these races £65 for bed and breakfast for 2 is unbelievable value for money