- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Fantastic service and really helpful staff met us on our arrival. Nothing was to much trouble and the manager was concerned to make our stay..."
"Nice friendly little place - glad I chose it instead of Holiday Inn or similar..."
"I found this privately owned city hotel to be very friendly and excellent value. Located in a quiet residential part of town, it has conveni..."
"Friendly service, good stay for the price...."
"We thought the staff were very friendly providing a homely feel to the hotel and the level of cleanliness was also very good. Breakfast is g..."
About the hotel
Abbey House Hotel is ideally located in Reading City, Situated just to the west of reading only 15 mins walk from the city centre. Easy Access to Rail and Road Networks,Hotel also provides Free WIFI access round the clock in all bedrooms and public areas. The licensed restaurant and bar, is open for breakfast and dinner offering evening meals.
Free car parking on site.
Showing Saturday 1 August 2015 to Sunday 2 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 05/08/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Our Fusions Restaurant is serving lovely Dinners** (subject to certain times) at great prices. Please ask staff at the time of check in about the Menu. We look forward to welcoming you. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic service and really helpful staff met us on our arrival.
Nothing was to much trouble and the manager was concerned to make our stay a happy one. He boiled us a taxi to our evening destination and was more than willing to offer us a nightcap on our return. Abbey house went that extra mile and I would definitely recommend them and visit again. Thanks Amer. :)
Cosy and friendly
Nice friendly little place - glad I chose it instead of Holiday Inn or similar